Android/apple Apps

I think it would be cool to have a thread for recommending apps on our android/apples phones and tablets. Post your comments here, duh.

Right now, I'm using Flipbook for news feeds. It's awesome, instead of scrolling as you read, you flip it! Best of all, it's free. However, there are advertisements that you'll have to deal with. It's not that much of a nuisance because you can flip those fast to get to the next page.

kalyann

Commoner
Only app I have is chromecast. Its pretty cool. The other is SuperGnes. I use this app to connect with my mogul controller to play my old games like super Mario, contra, ninja guidan and battlefield.....not sure if this makes n e senses, but whatever hehehe

Only app I have is chromecast. Its pretty cool. The other is SuperGnes. I use this app to connect with my mogul controller to play my old games like super Mario, contra, ninja guidan and battlefield.....not sure if this makes n e senses, but whatever hehehe
There's so many apps. Are you using IOS or android?

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I never have anything install on my iPhone. I'm just that bore :) Wait, i only have MovieBox.

Okhmer

Commoner
I love Camscanner can use it to take photo of business cards, pappers etc.. and convert it tp pdf instantly. These days when I got bill I just Camscanner them and use them to pay my bill etc.. on the go.