Attn. Uploaders: Upcoming Chinese Series

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm planning to put up Once Upon A Time In Shanghai 1996. Please let me know if you had it uploaded somewhere else already. I might had overlooked it. If not, I will be creating a thread for this series soon. Thanks everyone.

031226424231_small.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks for sharing, Hunnie.
I do not recall this ever post before

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It hasn't been shared yet, thanks ahead Hunnie. Is this a remake of the Bund? Sunny and Nadia as a couple? Interesting.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It hasn't been shared yet thanks ahead Hunnie. Is this a remake of the Bund? Sunny and Nadia as a couple, interesting.

It's definitely a remake of The Bund. It should be interesting since the couples seems to be famous among viewers. You haven't seen this version yet Rei? I was looking for this version for a while, but no ones seems to have it posted. Happen to be lucky and found it while randomly searching around.

Would it helps to put names on the video screen in case someone wants to re upload it on their site, since this was never up online before? Or it really doesn't matter, just leave it alone. My boyfriend told me that he can download from dailymotion so it's a possible attempt to steal the video.

Any tips on staying away from copyrights issue is greatly appreciated. Really helpful for new up loaders like myself. TVB can be high risk. :banghead:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks for sharing, Hunnie.
I do not recall this ever post before

You're welcome theary. Thanks for the clarification. Please do share any uploading tips since I have so much to learn from everyone. It can be scary putting my hands on TVB series.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It's definitely a remake of The Bund. It should be interesting since the couples seems to be famous among viewers. You haven't seen this version yet Rei? I was looking for this version for a while, but no ones seems to have it posted. Happen to be lucky and found it while randomly searching around.

Would it helps to put names on the video screen in case someone wants to re upload it on their site, since this was never up online before? Or it really doesn't matter, just leave it alone. My boyfriend told me that he can download from dailymotion so it's a possible attempt to steal the video.

Any tips on staying away from copyrights issue is greatly appreciated. Really helpful for new up loaders like myself. TVB can be high risk. :banghead:

Watermarking the video (putting your name on it) is definitely recommended. There are 50+ other Khmer video sites out there that come on Khmer Avenue daily to grab videos lol. TVB is strict with their copyright so Daily Motion or other less known uploading site are the safest. You can also try Google Drive (right now I don't think they are scanning for copyright, unless reported).

So yeah, I've never seen the original Bund either. The only version I've seen was Shanghai Bund with Huang Xiao Ming, and it was one of my favorites. I was obsessed with period series in the 1940s. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
You're welcome theary. Thanks for the clarification. Please do share any uploading tips since I have so much to learn from everyone. It can be scary putting my hands on TVB series.
Hi hunnie, I'd possible, try to cut off the copyright warning notice from video

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Watermarking the video (putting your name on it) is definitely recommended. There are 50+ other Khmer video sites out there that come on Khmer Avenue daily to grab videos lol. TVB is strict with their copyright so Daily Motion or other less known uploading site are the safest. You can also try Google Drive (right now I don't think they are scanning for copyright, unless reported).

:D
i do agree with rei on the water mark of your vid. I remember Khmerpross used to put extremely huge watermark on his vid. Talking about his, I miss him so much though. I will be trying google drive as well

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi hunnie, I'd possible, try to cut off the copyright warning notice from video

Does the copyright includes the Julie Phork lady that speak about the Tai Seng company?
You mean the TVB copyright that comes out in the beginning with the big ball symbol in the intro?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
i do agree with rei on the water mark of your vid. I remember Khmerpross used to put extremely huge watermark on his vid. Talking about his, I miss him so much though. I will be trying google drive as well

I tried out goggle drive on my Shanghai series, you can check it out on Khmerave and tell me what you think? It seems to work so far.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I tried out goggle drive on my Shanghai series, you can check it out on Khmerave and tell me what you think? It seems to work so far.
I checked it and it said that I need permission. did you put in private mode?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hmm, you can't view the video? It said public view. Not sure what went wrong?
I checked this morning , it was not working.
But it is working now.... I am not sure what happening though

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Ngo Kim Chun Chau -傲剑春秋 (1990)

Will be adding this series next, let me know if you already post it.
I looked and didn't see it, but wanted to confirm with everyone first. Thanks.

ngo%20kim%20chun%20chau.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Ngo Kim Chun Chau -傲剑春秋 (1990)

Will be adding this series next, let me know if you already post it.
I looked and didn't see it, but wanted to confirm with everyone first. Thanks.

View attachment 774
nope

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I see some people asking for The Legendary Ranger, but I'm not sure if anyone posted it up yet for KhmerAvenue?

NguyenChanHiep.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
nope:)

thanks for sharing, Hunnie dear<3+<3

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
There's a lot of Jimmy Lin series online, so I need to confirm if anyone here has uploaded this series yet. I will be adding it soon. Try goggling it, but didn't see any result of this one being uploaded by anyone yet. I might be wrong so please advise, thanks everyone.

Legend of Heaven and Earth- The Po Lien Latern release 2000

cd0e0e7fa043c6ee8cdaa49b836bf9b8.jpg