Back Pain Relieve

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Everyone,
Ami had brought this subject up and I believe it is a interesting one... please share with us all your experiences to help release back pain:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Ami had mentioned that she has been doing Qi Gong Exercise and help reduce the pain... which what my mom does her Morning Qi Gong Exercise as well.... while in shower.... and she told me that help her reduce her back pain too.
My mom starts at 8minutes til end while in Morning shower

Reactions: ami

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I guess I need to do that too... My back in kill me. Have u ever watch "Shutter". I felt like some1 is holding on my back and causing me to have back pain every day lol

ami

Commoner
goupon, every day pain how can u stand it when it is killing u like hell? i heard that Herb Pharm, Stone Breaker, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml) from iherb.com could help u but not sure. :D pk said u have to push up for starter man ;) :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
For back pain, the first thing I do is go see my chiropractor for adjustment. My back usually feels better afterward.

lovepink

Commoner
I don't think I have ever had actual back pain maybe some shoulder pain. I use Rub A535 and boiled hot water bottle and put it on the body.