Complete Buddha's Palm

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
nntrgl.jpg

Got this from utube long ago so 4got from whom.

Watch at KhmerAvenue

KhmerBross

Commoner
This the first version of Buddha Palms and it is the best one too...Thankyou goupon this the one that i don't have yet....

juzblazin

Beggar
hey the episode 2 is a bit dark do u still have another version or something ;/ ? and yes i will but im new here were can i give u bonus '?

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
hey the episode 2 is a bit dark do u still have another version or something ;/ ? and yes i will but im new here were can i give u bonus '?

I didn't get a chance to watch this movie or any movies i uploaded. Most of the movies i uploaded, i never finish watching lol.. This is the only version i had.
To give point, you should see a faded icon on the lower right of post #1, click on it. thx

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I tried to give you points but I don't know if it went through.
Tek, unfortunately i did not see your name for giving me the point. If you go to Post #1, on the bottom right side u will see a faded "bonus point", click on it. thx again plus i just upload 5 more. enjoy

Tek

Beggar
J
Tek, unfortunately i did not see your name for giving me the point. If you go to Post #1, on the bottom right side u will see a faded "bonus point", click on it. thx again plus i just upload 5 more. enjoy
I just did. Thanks for the movie.

khonlay

Commoner
watched this awhile back, hated the costumes but i like Julian. He does more than make up for it, action not so bad either:rolleyes::sneaky::sneaky: thanks for sharing