Copyright Issues

MonyK

Commoner
A few of my videos were removed for copyright issues. It was my mega links that were removed which makes me wonder how they found out. Have any of you guys figured out how to prevent this?

MonyK

Commoner
Like for one of the movies, Saving General Yang, I wrote Songkros Lok Mae Torb Yang.... and they still found it.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Like for one of the movies, Saving General Yang, I wrote Songkros Lok Mae Torb Yang.... and they still found it.

Or maybe name it as "Lok", "kros", or just name a name that's not even related to the show. So, far my mega hadn't been remove as of yet. crossing finger

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Or maybe name it as "Lok", "kros", or just name a name that's not even related to the show. So, far my mega hadn't been remove as of yet. crossing finger
I hope mine the same:D since as now I am kind of busy and do not have much time to fix the broke links:banghead:

MonyK

Commoner

Yep, hopefully, they don't anything to the great series posted here.

I think I'm going to switch to Vimeo if I upload videos again but I think there is a 1 hour limit and some of my movies are longer than that.

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Yep, hopefully, they don't anything to the great series posted here.

I think I'm going to switch to Vimeo if I upload videos again but I think there is a 1 hour limit and some of my movies are longer than that.
Hi MonyK,
My suggestion is you should try to stay away from Vimoe.... i believe your video seems have a strong copyright though

MonyK

Commoner
Hi MonyK,
My suggestion is you should try to stay away from Vimoe.... i believe your video seems have a strong copyright though

Ok, I guess I'll stick with veoh or just upload to mega only and use strange names for files.

MonyK

Commoner
"Mist, post: 5658, member: 8"]my file on mega all good so far[/quote]
That's good news. I notice my mega links were removed only if the veoh links were removed first.

Beau

Commoner
Netload is a good filehost. Almost never deletes the files. All the guys who uploaf English movies on forums use them.

bohok

Commoner
In the end none of these storage sites is perfect :-|
I prefer Mega since it's easy to transfer files to my account