Dark Cambdian Princess

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I was at a Khmer wedding yesterday. I was surrounded by so many fine dark Cambodian women. It was overwhelming, in a good way ;) So now, my search for my dark Cambodian princess begins. I hope I don't have to go to Cambodia to achieve this.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I was at a Khmer wedding yesterday. I was surrounded by so many fine dark Cambodian women. It was overwhelming, in a good way ;) So now, my search for my dark Cambodian princess begins. I hope I don't have to go to Cambodia to achieve this.

you are always find great subjects to talk about, Paoun Hamster(y):)<3+<3

download.jpg

What about her? She's khmer and She's Miss Utah.

You know what, I meet a lot of light-skin Cambodians who think they are better than the dark skin ones, man, I just want to slap them silly (y). I seen a lot of light skin Khmers that are ugly.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
You know what, I meet a lot of light-skin Cambodians who think they are better than the dark skin ones, man, I just want to slap them silly (y).
You should have. It's dumb to think you're better or superior because of your skin color/complexion, it's all about your features and face structure. If two girls look alike and the only difference is their skin complexion, I go with the dark one.

iampheng

Commoner
Skin color most certainly does not define a person's beauty. As a light-skinned person with a dark-skinned brother and father, I never appreciated the remarks about how dark they are my presence (since they don't think they are offending me, but they are). Light-skinned Cambodians usually think they are better because of their Chinese ancestors...no matter how far removed they are from the line LOL

iampheng

Commoner
I don't want to offend anyone, but I prefer light skinned women. Of course, women with a bit darker complexion can be as pretty as the light ones, but I rather have light skin. The women in Happy's post is very pretty.

Everybody has got a preference! I think we're just discussing that its unjust to call someone unattractive solely because of the color of this skin and ignore other physical features or character traits.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I don't want to offend anyone, but I prefer light skinned women. Of course, women with a bit darker complexion can be as pretty as the light ones, but I rather have light skin.
You ain't my clone after all, heh. Nah, no one is be offended. People have different taste. I used to not be attracted to dark skin either but all that changed after I saw a very, very beautiful super dark skinned Khmer girl in Long Beach one day. That was years ago.

You ain't my clone after all, heh. Nah, no one is be offended. People have different taste. I used to not be attracted to dark skin either but all that changed after I saw a very, very beautiful super dark skinned Khmer girl in Long Beach one day. That was years ago.
Yes I seen some too in my neck of the woods.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Awch I am a city girl and my skin is light….. I better run and hide then:(:cry:… just kidding

To be honest I do not judge the book by its cover :sneaky:

I also believe
Dark –skin Cambodia and Light-skin Cambodia, they carry their own way of beauty

Personality is depended on the person itself not by their looks

Last edited:
Awch I am a city girl and my skin is light….. I better run and hide then:(:cry:… just kidding

To be honest I do not judge the book by its cover :sneaky:

I also believe
Dark –skin Cambodia and Light-skin Cambodia, they carry their own way of beauty

Personality is depended on the person itself not by their looks
I swear I know what you look like bong on facebook lol. You're very pretty lady.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I swear I know what you look like bong on facebook lol. You're very pretty lady.
Hi Paoun Happy,

You must be mistaking Bong with someone else…. But thank you so much for compliment and sweet words<3+<3

Bong just an ordinary girl and have a simple look..:)

Youwngyee23

Commoner
I am a light skinned cambodian but i believe we are all pretty dark or light, big or small, what an interesting topic to discuss lol, and no just because my ancestors are chinese i don't believe we are better in any way. Speaking from a light perspective lol....get it...anyways i'm lame lol