Does Age Matter In A Relationship?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Do you think it matter how old the person you are dating is? Do you prefer dating someone older or younger? Why do you think age matter in a relationship? Please share your story. :D

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Do you think it matter how old the person you are dating is? Do you prefer dating someone older or younger? Why do you think age matter in a relationship? Please share your story. :D
Well it depend how old is old. If it is 6 or 7 years apart I would say it is ok. But you don't want to date someone that can be your grandfather, unless he is a real sucker daddy. Didn't people always said that guy mature slow than girl. So if you want a mature relationship maybe a few years older it is better. But one thing I learn in my experience in a relationship. Don't get marry a person for something. Otherwise you will regret it and your relationship is not going to end well. But if you think you are happy being single I highly recommend to stay single the rest of your life. That's way you get no string attached with your relationship is not working

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I think dating around age range is good. I prefer dating someone a little older because I like a mature guy with a serious personality. I don't want a kiddish boyfriend. I never mind dating a guy younger as long as he can treat me nice. When you are dating around, you just date guys that seem compatible with you. The age don't really stand up in reality anymore. You only sees their face. :D

Older men does comes with more financial support in the relationship, but you can always be lucky and come upon a young guy with rich parents. :)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Age matters more in an age gap relationship. There are going to be challenges: maturity or lack thereof, finances, health, and where you are in life. My friend married someone 18 years older. She doesn't regret it per say but she's now telling everyone not to do it. Her husband is at retirement age with health problems. She's having a tough time. I prefer to keep the age gap as small as possible, 5-6 years give or take.

If we never change and could stay young forever, then age won't matter at all.

Well, I don't know about age but I prefer to date someone who understands and accepts me. Understanding/accepting your partners requires so much time/commitment that it can sometimes be quite challenging, especially if you date someone older/younger than you.

For example, after dating a korean girl for a long time, I realize that we always clash because of our different cultures. So I decided after that to try out dating a cambodian girl. We been dating for a long time now and we rarely fight about anything.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
For example, after dating a korean girl for a long time, I realize that we always clash because of our different cultures. So I decided after that to try out dating a cambodian girl. We been dating for a long time now and we rarely fight about anything.

I tried dating different Asian guys, I pretty much argue with all the nationality I went out with. You're very lucky. I guess for me, the nationality doesn't matter. :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Age matters more in an age gap relationship. There are going to be challenges: maturity or lack thereof, finances, health, and where you are in life. My friend married someone 18 years older. She doesn't regret it per say but she's now telling everyone not to do it. Her husband is at retirement age with health problems. She's having a tough time. I prefer to keep the age gap as small as possible, 5-6 years give or take.

If we never change and could stay young forever, then age won't matter at all.

I don't think age matter if two people loves each other. But the death til us part does put a dint in the age relationship issue.

I tried dating different Asian guys, I pretty much argue with all the nationality I went out with. You're very lucky. I guess for me, the nationality doesn't matter. :D
Well I developed a criteria for what I need in a woman according to my experience. I need a woman who takes school/work serious, financially stable, and loyal. I guess that's why my life has been so positive over the years, I know what I need in a woman and I found her. I dont need her to be super-pretty (my wifey is average looking), I don't need her to be fucking around every weekend, and I certainly don't need to be paying for her lifestyle, hehe. I need her to be sane. I need her to have her own money. I need her to know that being with me is enough for her so she don't have to be out there looking for another hehe. Play the game, don't let the game play you.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Small age gap is my cup of tea but I don't think age matters if you're in love. I guess everything comes down to your preferences, including cultural differences.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Small age gap is my cup of tea but I don't think age matters if you're in love. I guess everything comes down to your preferences, including cultural differences.
i do agree with you:D

bohok

Commoner
As long as her age is bigger than or equal to the result of the equation (My Age)/2 + 7, then it's all good (y)

Ironfingers

Commoner
Age matters if your ass is going to jail. Age matter to me if someone is near my father's age, that is just creepy.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Age matters if your ass is going to jail. Age matter to me if someone is near my father's age, that is just creepy.

I do agreed with you. I think most guy and girls would only go as far as 10 years more or less from their age, unless the person is really hot, famous, or rich, then it probably won't matter much.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Celebrity Weddings: Catherine Hung & Zhang Danfeng

She's my favorite actress. :)

Catherine Hung Yan wed mainland actor, Zhang Danfeng. Eleven years older than the groom, the 38 year-old Catherine dated Zhang Danfeng for 4 years.

3.png

Dangfeng said, “I am very happy to have married such a wonderful wife! I will take care of her and love for life!” Standing by her husband, Catherine said, “He always says this!”

Ironfingers

Commoner
Catherine deserve the happiness from all she's been through with Max Mok. She looks so good for her age, and Zhang Dan Feng is a good catch too. He looks very handsome, and acts very well.

Liu Shi Shi is also dating Nicky Wu who is 17 Years her senior. A bit weird at first, but as long as they are happy, and LSS seems mature enough now. Huang Xiao Ming was or is dating Angela baby and they have a 14 year gap, rumors has it they have broken up.