Dubbing Serie With All Members For Fun

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Are you interesting? What serie should we do?:)

Crazy an idea as it sounds, I think it awesome and we should all participate. We should redo series done by Sunday Video. I think we can do much better quality then them, maybe we should only do one 30 minute episode to see how far we can take this project. Unfortunately, I don't have a microphone right now, but once I get one, I can start recording a sample and post on here. I"m really terrible khmer so I will just copy something from a series and redo a few dialogue and let people critique it. You guys can count me in, I probably be terrible but I'll try my best :D

Like meimei says, for fun only. I don't expect dubbing to sell in the store :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Haha this is gonna be a truly hilarious project! :roflmao:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
awch:D it sounds interesting:sneaky: but I will pass this time...... Because I do not want everyone have a nightmare after hearing my sexy voice:sneaky:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
awch:D it sounds interesting:sneaky: but I will pass this time...... Because I do not want everyone have a nightmare after hearing my sexy voice:sneaky:

You should reconsider Theary. :)

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
wtf, it's all good..i cant stand being the good role n get abused n e way...torturing ppl wud b more fun haahaa

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
bring more peoples here :)
Should we do a wuxia, modern or lakorn? I vote for wuxia :D
Hey, Theary and Chenna must to do also, don't want to be the only girl here :nailbiting: You two must one a lead girl :)
Happy and Rei, you also come :)

and welcome more members to participate ;)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Who would get a nightmare from hearing a sexy voice? That's all the more reason you need to dub. We like sexy voices. Hehe.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
do we need to send a sample Happy? We must to catch people from khmeravenue too ;)
Have you thinking about what serie we should do? Do you have some exemple serie?

Did you all have suggestion about?:D

Ok we found virtualdub and audacity to be easy program to dub. Also we can use the soundtracks we found online for the background music.

here are the link for background music

this guy has literally hundreds of background music from all the best series!

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
need a lots suggestions serie we should do !!!
come on all members ...we have like soon 200 members ....
anyone have a series suggestion!!!!:):p

Let's have DUBBING FUN!!! LET'S GO

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Actually the dubbing companies don't use that many voices for dubbing. Normally there are only 3 female voices (sometimes, there are four) for all the girls in the series, and they also dub all the children voices too. As for the male voices there are normally 3 or four as well. The dubbing in the 80's had a lot more though then nowadays, like in HSDS 86 there are at least six guy voices and five voices for the ladies. Why don't we all try to dub a serie everyone is familiar with and have seen? I would love to be the mean/evil/snotty girl voice; am not suitable for the nice girl voice. =D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Actually the dubbing companies don't use that many voices for dubbing. Normally there are only 3 female voices (sometimes, there are four) for all the girls in the series, and they also dub all the children voices too. As for the male voices there are normally 3 or four as well. The dubbing in the 80's had a lot more though then nowadays, like in HSDS 86 there are at least six guy voices and five voices for the ladies. Why don't we all try to dub a serie everyone is familiar with and have seen? I would love to be the mean/evil/snotty girl voice; am not suitable for the nice girl voice. =D

Would be quite interesting to see you get involved. :D I'm more familiar with series in the 90s, but my Khmer isn't that good even after hearing SPP voices for over a decade...I still sound corny speaking Khmer lol. But I can definitely help editing. :)

Let's do an old serie from the 80s! I want to do....Return of the condor heroes with Andy Lau, guon kor ...sorlange ming tey? Neak Ming! Neak Ming! LianNiChan can do Lee Mow Cheur

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Then how about ROCH 95 with Louis Koo and Carmen Lee? The touching wedding scene at pak chien jen.
Happy can do Yeung Gor, Mei Mei can dub Siu Long Ni, LianNiChang can voice over the priestess. And Rei can do all the priests since they mostly have one liners. Heh.

sounds good...
I can do dramatic sure...it be hilarious, but must call me happy in the series...Koun Happy

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Then how about ROCH 95 with Louis Koo and Carmen Lee? The touching wedding scene at pak chien jen.
Happy can do Yeung Gor, Mei Mei can dub Siu Long Ni, LianNiChang can voice over the priestess. And Rei can do all the priests since they mostly have one liners. Heh.
I'm quite robotic sounding so the one liners I might be OK with lol.