Master
VIP
I'm in, thank you. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I must work harder :( to qualify for it;)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I must work harder :( to qualify for it;)
You already got over 10 bonus points, more than qualified haha. Looks like Tropy Points and Bonus Points are different. :D

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
OH O.O wow, so maybe i can start to upload some khmer dubbed serie...
nice!! thank admin ;)

oh! i was reading theary-chan to give her a point, but it's a trophy point isn't a same :confused: ?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
nice!! thank admin ;)

oh! i was reading theary-chan to give her a point, but it's a trophy point isn't a same :confused: ?

I think they are different. Trophy points we get by posting and stuff. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
nice!! thank admin ;)

That would be nice my lovely Yume.... if you are intending uploaded Khmer Dub.... would please pretty please upload the Four Gods( The Legend);) ... it is a great series though;)

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Dear, i have Four GODS in khmer. want it? omg Rei chan would love this serie but sure in korean language is better because you can sense the feeling and emotion more. If Rei want in korean and you want in khmer is ok ^^ No problem...let's me finish with some here and start with Four Gods, oh isn't that meant my first time in khmeravenue i will upload in streaming? Lol
Isn't my first time to upload in streaming for other site, if i remember...:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Dear, i have Four GODS in khmer. want it? omg Rei chan would love this serie but sure in korean language is better because you can sense the feeling and emotion more. If Rei want in korean and you want in khmer is ok ^^ No problem...let's me finish with some here and start with Four Gods, oh isn't that meant my first time in khmeravenue i will upload in streaming? Lol
Isn't my first time to upload in streaming for other site, if i remember...:)

I would prefer in Khmer my lovely Yume;)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey I tend to give bonus points here and there. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I might be wrong, but Based on my observation, it seems like we ( uploaders) get most Bonus Points from another uploaders. We rarely get Bonus point from viewers though..:(

KhmerBross

Commoner
Yes we do.... "Thant because we got alot of selfish viewer that want free bee, and don't want to give free bee back ""... You know selfish people that don't care.... Bonus Point is free but they still don't care..... So what can we do, but to give each other bonus point......

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
thank Admin :)

Theary and KhmerBross: That really fun also to give each other points ^____^. Yes, we do have some selfishs persons, anyway, the worlds have a LOTS selfishs peoples, what can we do...sigh. hehe wanna do something funny, :D, let's attack viewers!!! Let's start poke them and bring them here.
:) The best solution is when you reply to any video from khmeravenue, make sure to also make some HINTS that about the forum, push gentle and bring them slowy with you into the forum. To bring more people, should we make a condition, for download? Dunno, we did a system point to dw in anime site. Push them to make a conversation and keep posting? The Forum is new, so let's see, with vacation soon, maybe we will have more members and also more bonus point hehe.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Dear Yume..... excellent advise dear..... let me start.... and see how many people can I bring here though;)