Friends

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
What are the qualities you look for in a friend? Do you think you are a good friend? Would it bother you if your friends only call when they need help? What are some reasons you would end a friendship?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
What are the qualities you look for in a friend?
Anyone that wants to be my friends, deserves my friendship.

Do you think you are a good friend?
I believe that I'm a good friend because I wouldn't leave them hanging behind.

Would it bother you if your friends only call when they need help?
It doesn't bother me that they only call when they needed help, because that's what friends do for one another.

What are some reasons you would end a friendship?
The friendship eventually ends on it's own when the friends doesn't come around anymore.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Anyone that wants to be my friends, deserves my friendship.

I believe that I'm a good friend because I wouldn't leave them hanging behind.

It doesn't bother me that they only call when they needed help, because that's what friends do for one another.
I do agree with you , Hunnie

My friendship will not ends even on when the friends doesn't come around anymore, because they are always in my heart.

kalyann

Commoner

My friendship will not ends even on when the friends doesn't come around anymore, because they are always in my heart.
theary u have a heart of gold. n e 1 that have u as a friend is very lucky!
qualities i look for a friend: good heart, sum1 that gives me a good time and make me laugh. i dont care if they're broke or college educated or what color they r.

i think im a good friend bcuz im always there for them. we always have n fun when were together, regardless of what we do or where we go.

well friends shouldn't just call u when they need help. good friends shud call u on a regular basis to check up on u and touch up with life.

its hard to end a friendship. to me is one of the most hurtful thing to do. u built so much memories together that if n e thing happen u shud b able to forgive each other.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Thanks theary. I never mind having a friends like you because you will always have me in your heart. :)
You're one of the reason why people comes back to this forum, you're a very nice and welcoming person to talk to. I'm very happy to be a part of this forum with you.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
theary u have a heart of gold. n e 1 that have u as a friend is very lucky!
qualities i look for a friend: good heart, sum1 that gives me a good time and make me laugh. i dont care if they're broke or college educated or what color they r.

i think im a good friend bcuz im always there for them. we always have n fun when were together, regardless of what we do or where we go.

well friends shouldn't just call u when they need help. good friends shud call u on a regular basis to check up on u and touch up with life.

its hard to end a friendship. to me is one of the most hurtful thing to do. u built so much memories together that if n e thing happen u shud b able to forgive each other.

you are very sweet my lovely kalyann… I am so very lucky as well by knowing such a wonderful person like you. I am very treasure our friendship that you offer it to me

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks theary. I never mind having a friends like you because you will always have me in your heart. :)
thank to you too, Hunnie dear.<3+<3

I do not mind as well for having a wonderful person like you as my friend

You're one of the reason why people comes back to this forum, you're a very nice and welcoming person to talk to. I'm very happy to be a part of this forum with you.

Thank you so much for all your compliments dear….

You give me too much credit though….

The reason they keep coming back to this forum, it is because we are always be here for each other. We never look down nor make any bad judgments nor turn our back from each other instead We support each other, compliment each other, share all wonderful ideas and great experiences. We talk and share the happiness and sadness with each other like family though.

I really appreciate with everyone here so much... I am very please with everyone and glad that we are friends<3+<3...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
thank to you too, Hunnie dear.<3+<3

You give me too much credit though….

The reason they keep coming back to this forum, it is because we are always be here for each other. We never look down nor make any bad judgments nor turn our back from each other instead We support each other, compliment each other, share all wonderful ideas and great experiences. We talk and share the happiness and sadness with each other like family though.

I really appreciate with everyone here so much... I am very please with everyone and glad that we are friends<3+<3...

Totally agreed. This is one place where I enjoy sharing my ideas and experiences. I enjoy hearing everyone's happiness and sadness as I shared my own. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I like variety as long as you're a good person all around and trustworthy. I'm not a good friend to the general audience of "friends" I have but I'm worthy if you're looking for a true companionship. I'm super friendly online though. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I like variety as long as you're a good person all around and trustworthy. I'm not a good friend to the general audience of "friends" I have but I'm worthy if you're looking for a true companionship. I'm super friendly online though. :D
:sneaky:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Super friendly online is all I need from you since we won't have the chance to meet up anytime soon. (y) I enjoy talking to super friendly people online, it's the only thing you get from an online friends, right? :D

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
-An honest, funny, and nice friend. Maybe someone who can accept
me for who I am?

-Honestly no lol
-Yeah this really bothers me. If we only talk when you need help,
can we really call each other friends? You'd have to talk to me a lot and
be a good friend of mine in order for me to help you. Mean, I know.
I do try to help when I can though. But it's so troublesome sometimes
to help someone that is like that.

-We are not talking as much
-Our friendship is not moving anywhere
-This person has changed and become a type of person that I do not like?
-I found out this person has been talking about me
-This person only talks to me when their 'cool' friends are not around
-We only talk to each other because we play games with each other or
like something but only talk to each other because of/and only about that single interest

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
-An honest, funny, and nice friend. Maybe someone who can accept
me for who I am?

-Honestly no lol
-Yeah this really bothers me. If we only talk when you need help,
can we really call each other friends? You'd have to talk to me a lot and
be a good friend of mine in order for me to help you. Mean, I know.
I do try to help when I can though. But it's so troublesome sometimes
to help someone that is like that.

-We are not talking as much
-Our friendship is not moving anywhere
-This person has changed and become a type of person that I do not like?
-I found out this person has been talking about me
-This person only talks to me when their 'cool' friends are not around
-We only talk to each other because we play games with each other or
like something but only talk to each other because of/and only about that single interest
(y)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
What are the qualities you look for in a friend? Do you think you are a good friend? Would it bother you if your friends only call when they need help? What are some reasons you would end a friendship?

Well, you did say friends. :D
I'm not going to be picky when it's just friends, but I'm very picky when it comes to Best Friends. (y)
I do have like over 800 friends on Facebook and counting........ :roflmao:

I have 7 friends on fb, that's how picky I am when it comes to friends. The quality I look for in a friend is chemistry. I feel them out. It's really that simple for me, chemistry.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I have 7 friends on fb, that's how picky I am when it comes to friends. The quality I look for in a friend is chemistry. I feel them out. It's really that simple for me, chemistry.

Hmm, I'm not picky on friends because I don't expect much from them as much as I won't do much for them in return. It's just a friendly talk, hi, bye, and simple hang out if anything. I made friends everywhere, including work. They come in handy when you need a helping hand. Even if they hate you deep down, it's always better to have friends. People will learn to like you when they get to know you better. There's are lots of best friends that are total opposite.

Now a day, most people are too busy with their family already to put much times into friends. At the end of the day, family still comes first before friends. (y)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Thanks everyone for sharing your inputs. I agree with everyone. We're open to being friends with goodhearted people who won't stab us in the back. Happy did brought up a good point about chemistry. Question though: if the chemistry isn't happening naturally, should we try to create it? If so, how?

Having mutual friendship can help build up chemistry that's lacking. Or not but its worth a shot.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks everyone for sharing your inputs. I agree with everyone. We're open to being friends with goodhearted people who won't stab us in the back. Happy did brought up a good point about chemistry. Question though: if the chemistry isn't happening naturally, should we try to create it? If so, how?

Sometimes we run into people we don't see eye to eye but we tried to get along with them. When you have a reason to do so, it's never hard. No matter how a brat someone is, they always give in to people that act nice. It's hard to hate someone that is always nice to you. Maybe not 100% of the time, but most of the time, it should work.

Coworkers is always an issue everywhere, it's always hard to like everyone in the work place, but I learn to accommodate to their personality because I enjoy working the job.

I don't think it's necessarily to tried and create chemistry with someone you want to date because it's not natural so you're always put in the position to not be yourself for that person. If it turns into a life long marriage, won't it be hard work?