Good Video Sharing Websites

kolap

Commoner
Hi everyone,

Earlier on, I've had successful attempts in uploading and sharing videos with vidme. However, I've wasted a lot of time trying to successfully upload a few episodes of A Taste of Love as there was a problem. Subsequently, I made a youtube account and uploaded the last 3 episodes, but were immediately strike with a copyright infringement and were warned that my account will be suspended. I also tried vimeo, which is good, but there's an overall size limit on how much we can upload which stinks. I went back to vidme, but still have the same problem. I suspect that there was a glitch on my end and so I decided to contact vidme. Apparently, they have a new length limit, a maximum of 10 mins, and they have good reasons for it. The gentleman who contacted me told me that I have two options. 1) They can raise my video length limit if my videos are my own original content and SFW. 2) Trim my videos to 10 mins so that I can upload them in parts. I go onto khmerstream when I have time and I've seen that many members are having trouble viewing the episodes. I've been trying to find solutions to no avail and hope that there's someone here who can help. I have a few other modern series to share, and like the episodes of the two series I've shared so far, each video is over an hour long. I can definitely trim them down to 10 mins, but only free time can permit me to do so, which can take forever to trim and upload. If anyone has a solution for this, please share. Thanks! =)

Reactions: ami

ami

Commoner
kolap dear thanks for inform us about ur situation :) seem like many uploaders have ur problems 2 :( hope this dude can help fix ur problem from youtube.com

* NEW * How to upload video without getting Copyright or Blocked Worldwide (part 1/2)

Bi Na

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Yeah quite a bummer that Vidme reduces it time limit to 10 minutes now. If you uses Vimeo -- Ash can upgrade your account to extend the size limit. Vimeo still bans account but I think you'll be safe if you list them privately on Khmer Stream.

kolap

Commoner
Hi Ami and Rei,

Thanks for your help! Bong Ash will upgrade my Vimeo account, so that's a big plus. I was running out of ideas and don't have much experience with uploading and sharing videos.

Rei, just to be clear, when you say "list them privately," do you mean change public to private under Publish or to click on members only under Videos - Privacy in Add New Video? Thanks in advance.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hi Ami and Rei,

Thanks for your help! Bong Ash will upgrade my Vimeo account, so that's a big plus. I was running out of ideas and don't have much experience with uploading and sharing videos.

Rei, just to be clear, when you say "list them privately," do you mean change public to private under Publish or to click on members only under Videos - Privacy in Add New Video? Thanks in advance.

Yeah on Khmer Stream, I'd definitely recommend listing it under "members only". This way, much lower chance of your video link being found and reported.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I don't have a Vimeo account currently, but if you go to your Vimeo setting, it gives you more privacy setting. Like the ability to allow only certain websites to display your videos (in this case, I'd only allow Khmer Stream) so that way the other Khmer websites don't take your video links and display it publicly and eventually get your videos banned.

kolap

Commoner
Yea, I just browsed around and chose to hide the videos from Vimeo. I also disabled having people embedding the videos on other sites. I hope that takes care of it.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I see you're already ahead of the game lol. :D

P-Dragon

Commoner

kolap

Commoner
Hi P-Dragon,

Thanks for the comment. I think I've tried dailymotion, but if I remembered correctly, it couldn't upload my videos which were over an hour long. I'm not sure why as I've seen videos that fell under that duration on the site.

P-Dragon

Commoner
How About VIP Sever Maybe They Host On There Website Them-self Or Google Video Premium (The Speed is Much More Very Fast)

ahbee

Beggar
I see everyone using Google Drive now. I just sharing drive with my uncle for now until I find a good one.