Complete Green Forest My Home

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
TW-Drama-Green-Forest-My-Home.jpg

Synopsis:
The series is set around the (fictional) Royal Spencer Academy of Music. Sophie (Esther Liu) is a wealthy girl. Luoshan (Song Zhi Ai) is the daughter of Sophie’s parents’ chauffeur. When Luoshan’s father dies in an accident while driving drunk, she is adopted by Sophie’s family and takes the name Susan instead of Luoshan. Thereon, Susan plans to take whatever Sophie has.As children, Sophie is best friends with Jing Yuan Fang (Ethan Ruan), who is in love with her. One day, at school, Sophie meets William (Leon Jay Williams), the heir to the Royal Spencer Academy. The two fall in love. However, William (and also Yuan Fang, for that matter) has to leave the next day for overseas; Sophie and William promise each other that they will come together again. Before leaving, William accidentally meets Sophie’s sister and William, asks Sophie’s name ( he didn’t know her name then ) and instead of saying that her name is SOPHIE, she told William that the name of the girl is SUSAN (which is hers). So that day on, William thinks that it was SUSAN who he liked and not SOPHIE. Years later, the four main characters all returned to the Royal Spencer Academy.
Green Forest, My Home Cast
Leon Jay Williams as William Spencer / Wei Lian
Esther Liu as Sophie / Su Fei
Song Zhi Ai as Susan / Su Shan
Ethan Ruan as Owen / Jin Ou Wen / Jin Yuan Fang
David Chen as Brian / Director Shang
Liang Xiu Zhi as Allen
Lin Ke Wei as Xie You Mei
Kido as Sun Da Jie
Huang Ruo Bai as Lan Ci Yun
Bu Xue Liang as School Administrator
Chen You Fang as Pao Ma