Empress Ki airs every Monday and Tueday
ki1.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Dear Bamboo,

Empress Ki is very good A romance historic drama depicting the love and battle of a woman from Goryeo who becomes a powerful Empress of the Yuan Empire.I like itver much though. you should watch it:)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
This drama looks good! Thank you for sharing :D I really liked her in Secret Garden and the King 2 Hearts

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
This drama looks good! Thank you for sharing :D I really liked her in Secret Garden and the King 2 Hearts
you might give it a try paoun sreymup... it is a great series(y)... i am at episode 14. can not wait for more though

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
this open theme is so sweet too

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
background music so sweet..

bamboo

Commoner
Thanks Theary. I think I will try it. I don't watch too many historic korean drama though but since you highly recommend this I will try.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks Theary. I think I will try it. I don't watch too many historic korean drama though but since you highly recommend this I will try.
you might watch to try this out to
My Love From the Star
During the reign of King Gwanghye, it was widely reported throughout the kingdom, that amid bright lights, loud songs, and misty haze, an alien creature landed in Joseon. There is no report of the creature dying. In 21st century Seoul, the alien creature whose earthly name is Do Min

fattybabe

Commoner
And I do agree that " My love from the star " is really good!!! The female and male leads are really good actors! I love themm!

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm all caught up with the episodes. So Lady Noh pretended to be crazy all this time, eh? Do you think that the mirror she gave to Nyang contains the blood vow?