Hey Yume

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I guess I'm bored but just want to thank you again for the Wild Arms music collection you gave me years ago -- if you can remember. I'm still listening and whistling til this day.

Attachments

• wildarms.jpg
    wildarms.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 444

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
:cool: oh!! you remember it
Anyway dear, for to not confuse anyone here, you make a tread for yume. Do you think people going to figure what going on now? lol
The music, i remember you was happy but sure it's was a huge files. Want more music? I think i also sing one song from Wild Arms....

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Anyway dear, for to not confuse anyone here, you make a tread for yume. Do you think people going to figure what going on now? lol
The music, i remember you was happy but sure it's was a huge files. Want more music? I think i also sing one song from Wild Arms....

It doesn't matter since this is a general thread and we can chit-chat lol. Yeah it wasn't just the music you gave me, I think you sent the Wild Arms anime series too. You also sent your own song too, which was pretty cool. I was happy lol. Do you still sing Japanese?

Mist: Yume = Meimie :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hi my dear friend
miss my lovely Yume so muchhhhhhh:)
{hug} and { hug} kiss on both cheeks:)

how are you doing lately?

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
who yume?? :p

hm seem to be me :oops::p

It doesn't matter since this is a general thread and we can chit-chat lol. Yeah it wasn't just the music you gave me, I think you sent the Wild Arms anime series too. You also sent your own song too, which was pretty cool. I was happy lol. Do you still sing Japanese?

Mist: Yume = Meimie :)

Well dear, what do you think? Sure, i still sing in japanese or others languages :) Oh you still have my singing song lol. Will take request singing later when I feel better (sick). For sure, let chat...maybe we gonna bring more member who ''remember'' who is yume and will poke yume here :rolleyes::rolleyes::p.
It's really hard to find everyone because everyone also have a different nickname. I'm probably know everyone here...lol let's see...i think bong Yoyo Flower is here but she seem a bit forget about me lol, Groupon is here and who more? lol edit: oh i saw some member use a same nickname here ^^ nice!!!:)

Hi my dear friend
miss my lovely Yume so muchhhhhhh:)
{hug} and { hug} kiss on both cheeks:)

how are you doing lately?

I'm fine my dear Theary :hug::hug: :);) I happy to see you here and was waiting you register here. I told Rei, i will poke you when i saw you here lol ...i keep my promise ^^
I know you was really worry about me and I really thank you about thinking about me dear big hugs. I prefer to explain you later in msg lol;)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey Theary and Yume. :) We haven't talked much as a group since Khmer Portal? All of us changed our names except for Theary lol. Btw is Yoyo = LianNiChang? Yoyo is one of the very few Khmer fans with a strong Wuxia knowledge, so that's my guess lol.

Theary, glad to see you on board. Hope you're not too busy and can keep up.

Yume, your song is still in my old laptop that crashed last year -- and I can't restore anything from it. =(

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Well, wait i think if i remember, i know you from khmerfun or maybe in other forum also lol anyway :rolleyes::p
I hope Yoyo can figure who i am soon lol i remember talking with her a lot in her own forum before. Also i think i know her from wuxiasociety and spcnet (we are a same fanatic wuxia lol)

I will send to you back my song later if you still want it. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Yeah, you actually knew me from KhmerFun. And I do want the song back. :)

I think my first Asian forum was TVSeriesfans.com, which was a popular Viet forum back in the days. The owner shutdown due to issues with TVB. AsianFanatics.net was born, and most of us migrated there. It wasn't that cool so I left shortly and joined SPCNET, which I stayed for a while. I also joined Khmer Life later. Then I got into uploading and joined KhmerFun.

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Well, wait i think if i remember, i know you from khmerfun or maybe in other forum also lol anyway :rolleyes::p
I hope Yoyo can figure who i am soon lol i remember talking with her a lot in her own forum before. Also i think i know her from wuxiasociety and spcnet (we are a same fanatic wuxia lol)

I will send to you back my song later if you still want it. :)

lol I am familiar with the way you post but I have no idea who you are Meimei. Can you give me a hint??

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Hey Theary and Yume. :) We haven't talked much as a group since Khmer Portal? All of us changed our names except for Theary lol. Btw is Yoyo = LianNiChang? Yoyo is one of the very few Khmer fans with a strong Wuxia knowledge, so that's my guess lol.

Theary, glad to see you on board. Hope you're not too busy and can keep up.

Yume, your song is still in my old laptop that crashed last year -- and I can't restore anything from it. =(

lol Bong Rei talking about me behind my back now. Yep it's me, I was just tired of being discovered and tried to use a different name but old habits don't die. I blow my own cover huh. Just curious, are you bong WaiwaiNoodles from other forums? I get that strong feeling that we have known one another before. All of the forums you joined in the past I have too as well except for khmerlife. Back then when tvseriesfan was up and running asianphen was also running those were my first two forums eversince I discovered what internet was. *sigh* The good old days bong Rei. Things won't be the same anymore sadly. Time flies, things change, people change, feelings change.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
lol Bong Rei talking about me behind my back now. Yep it's me, I was just tired of being discovered and tried to use a different name but old habits don't die. I blow my own cover huh. Just curious, are you bong WaiwaiNoodles from other forums? I get that strong feeling that we have known one another before. All of the forums you joined in the past I have too as well except for khmerlife. Back then when tvseriesfan was up and running asianphen was also running those were my first two forums eversince I discovered what internet was. *sigh* The good old days bong Rei. Things won't be the same anymore sadly. Time flies, things change, people change, feelings change.

Lol I was trying to see if we can get you to come out. It wasn't hard to guess though. =D I'm not Waiwai Noodles -- a few have asked me before as well. Any idea why he left KhmerFun?

I joined TVSF quite late but I had a blast and get to know a few funny girls on there -- most were like Barbie Hsu fans lol. Most of us were a bit immature then, but it was a good old time -- definitely a good time before Facebook started to take over the social world. The internet was more "innocent" and old school back then but now it has evolved and integrated into our lifestyle.

So yeah, I went by 4 screen names so far including Sleepy and Rei. :)

I used to hang out at SPCNET debate forum but I left a few years a go when people were starting to take things too seriously. The place doesn't seem as alive as it used to be.

Yeah, it's crazy how time is flying by.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
lol I am familiar with the way you post but I have no idea who you are Meimei. Can you give me a hint??
Dear, we was talking in many forum but everytime Under different nickname LOL. Sure for wuxia fanatics like us, it's easy to figure who is who. I'm gonna pm you to tell you my other nickname and also how we talk a lot in General Yang family tread last time LOL

Dear, you do have same question like me few year ago with Rei-chan lol. Already ask dear Rei and confirm he not Wai Wai-chan lol
Wai Wai Noddle have 2 more nickname he used. I just know he also in asianfuse ^^ and some wuxia community because be fan like me for wuxia lol. No, I also lost contact with him so I can't figure out where he is now. He was in his own site for wuxia ^^

Lol I was trying to see if we can get you to come out. It wasn't hard to guess though. =D I'm not Waiwai Noodles -- a few have asked me before as well. Any idea why he left KhmerFun?

I joined TVSF quite late but I had a blast and get to know a few funny girls on there -- most were like Barbie Hsu fans lol. Most of us were a bit immature then, but it was a good old time -- definitely a good time before Facebook started to take over the social world. The internet was more "innocent" and old school back then but now it has evolved and integrated into our lifestyle.

So yeah, I went by 4 screen names so far including Sleepy and Rei. :)

I used to hang out at SPCNET debate forum but I left a few years a go when people were starting to take things too seriously. The place doesn't seem as alive as it used to be.

Yeah, it's crazy how time is flying by.

Dear, i think i know the reason why WaiWai-chan was out...it's because tvb...also business probably
Debate in SPCNET is intense...same like Soompi forum. Fight Fight , kill intense fire...anyway, sure it's something.
I also from the old generation, the one where internet wasn't so popular because it's was expensive. People cannot used well internet, going to chat or post in some random forum. From 2000 to now...13 years pass, sure we have a members who have only 13 year too...LOL time pass..but TOO fast =.=
That fun for us to meet in this tread again to know where everyone go flying now. hehe dear Yoyo finally appear because we talking too much lol hugs

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I guess debating can be fun until it gets too personal lol. Back in the days, AOL chat room was really popular...I miss playing scrambler in the chat room heh.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hope my lovely girl come back soonnnnnnn miss her so much.....:cry::cry::cry::cry::drowning:
come back soon love<3+<3
for my dear friend

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
LOL seriously, I'm sure you all was ok without me dears. I'm back ^^
But because i need to practice something for the next month, I need to practice a lot :) if i don't remember the lyrics omg i will become red in front everyone o.o

Theary: big thank for missing me and gros bisou thank for the song dear hugs! Je te remercie alors beaucoup de ta gentillesse ma cherie :hugs:
hehe Happy, so you finally found me, welcome back dear with everyone like before. Should we play a game like before in chesscube? :)

LOL seriously, I'm sure you all was ok without me dears. I'm back ^^
But because i need to practice something for the next month, I need to practice a lot :) if i don't remember the lyrics omg i will become red in front everyone o.o

Theary: big thank for missing me and gros bisou thank for the song dear hugs! Je te remercie alors beaucoup de ta gentillesse ma cherie :hugs:
hehe Happy, so you finally found me, welcome back dear with everyone like before. Should we play a game like before in chesscube? :)

Oh chess is boring now to me, yume. I only find interest in you now. Glad to have you back, I was about to put Amber Alert on you. :D

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Like promise, i'm back so I won't make commotion and you don't need to put me Amber Alert :)
How come chess boring now? I remember I never beat you in chess =.=
Glad you be back Happy, let's bring more peoples now ;)