Heyy Theary

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
heyyy babygurl, im posting this thread so we can discuss bout stuf here. hope ur ok....let's make it fun!

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
ok im gunna start... did u watch that thai lakorn undercover supporting actress? This is my 2nd lakorn i watch so far in years...im enjoying alot..its so cute nd funny..love the actor.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
ok im gunna start... did u watch that thai lakorn undercover supporting actress? This is my 2nd lakorn i watch so far in years...im enjoying alot..its so cute nd funny..love the actor.
Hug and hug kiss on the cheeks chenna dear. Not a problem at all my lovely Chenna:) i watched only the couple episodes but I do agree with you . I will make my time to finished this series. What was you first series though?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
You have to many avatar my lovely chenna? Which one is really you my dear....lol... But I love them all ....hehehehe

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Hey baby girl, hugs and kisses to u as well...none of the avatar is mine. Just pic of my hotties lolz. My first Thai lakorn is kolab por sar with Cece. Its cute. I haven't had the chance to watch n e thing else. Have u watch ur new Thai u upload yet? It seems like every1 likes it. Maybe I'm gonna give that a try next.. I'm on vacation now maybe I might get the chance to watch it tonite. Well dear miss u alot

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I only seen the first couple episodes though. I plan to finish it since every into it.Have you watched any Korean drama , my lovely chenna? Some of them is interesting though. I plan to watch Only you . I know it is kind of long.. Bug it seems like good one though . Hope u have a great vacation dear... Hug and hug.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
the only korean i ever watch was temptation of a wife. it was pretty good. i like it. u gunna watch only u? thats very long lol. i don't think i have time for that. So do u like it so far (the sky meets the sand)? i wanted to watch that but cud never find the time..

So how u been lately?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hey , its always be my pleasure for having a wonderful friend like you stopping by……. <3+<3<3+<3<3+<3<3+<3<3+<3<3+<3<3+<3
Hug and hug and kiss on the cheeks my lovely chenna….:D:D:D<3+<3<3+<3<3+<3<3+<3:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

How are you doing my love?

I am a little busy love due to moving to the new home…. Hopefully will be done with moving within the next few weeks….other than that I am doing great…

Temptation of wife is a great series….. I am planning to want it, but it will not be any time soon. Because I have to work on my broken links, since I am so behind though…… I do not have the internet for the last couple week ….and I just got my internet back today…..that is a good thing.

Have you watching anything lately, my dear Chenna?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hi my lovely theary, just stopping by ur room to say hi :);):cool::p:oops::rolleyes:o_O<3+<3(y):whistling::sneaky::unsure:
KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
oh i didnt know ur moving to a new house. wow u must b crazy busy! i hope all goes well nd ur settled soon..i hate moving especially when u have tp pack then unpack lol. well glad u have the internet back...that mean i can talk to u more often on here. Yayy!! as for the broken links, im still way behind as well. im working only on the one ppl request...too much work nd ive beeen sick on nd off myself lol. well my love, if u need n e thing let me know, glad to help my sweet friend always!
love u !!

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
oh i tried watching one of ur series , the day i wait for u..i only watch up to episode 2.. lol im slow...

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
oh i didnt know ur moving to a new house. wow u must b crazy busy! i hope all goes well nd ur settled soon..i hate moving especially when u have tp pack then unpack lol. well glad u have the internet back...that mean i can talk to u more often on here. Yayy!! as for the broken links, im still way behind as well. im working only on the one ppl request...too much work nd ive beeen sick on nd off myself lol. well my love, if u need n e thing let me know, glad to help my sweet friend always!
love u !!
Hey my darling Chenna<3+<3
hug and hug
Hope you are full recover soon!!!
Yes, we can talk a lot more..since we have this room to ourselves..lol
On the Broking links, I do the same as you by fixing only the one that they request....

As long as you stay by my side that will be more than enough for me, Chenna darling.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
oh i tried watching one of ur series , the day i wait for u..i only watch up to episode 2.. lol im slow...
Hey, I have not had time to finished this series as well:sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
what do you think about this guy..... I like him in Pitch Black Movie and XXX Movie though
divo_vin_diesel.jpg

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Hey my darling Chenna<3+<3
hug and hug
Hope you are full recover soon!!!
Yes, we can talk a lot more..since we have this room to ourselves..lol
On the Broking links, I do the same as you by fixing only the one that they request....

As long as you stay by my side that will be more than enough for me, Chenna darling.
Knock knock, may I cum in please..my shoes is off
Hugs and kisses on both cheeks. Howu doing baby girl? As for me, have not recover yet. I have strep throat and is driving me nuts!
U know I'm always gonna b by ur side n t back u up...that's never gonna change

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Mmmmm Vin diesel! He's hardcore! I love him in the fast n furious
Is that gonna b ur new avatar?
emmmm, maybe :sneaky:

come on in...... my door is open everytime for my lovely chenna
Hug and hug and kiss on both cheeks my love Chenna<3+<3

how my dear friend been doing lately? are you fully recovery yet?

I have been extremely busy with my new home lately.....
the last couple weeks, I went to store with my mom looking for the windows treatment /curtains. we bought some, but they did go well with our bed room nor dinning room/living room though:( so we need to return all them :mad: probably next week:nailbiting:

other than that I am doing fine.

Try to figure out what sport is best for my little 6 year old though.
I signed him up for soccer/basket ball for a few years already, but he is seems not interesting.
He does enjoy swimming though
I am considering on Wresting:sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP