How Long Would You Wait For Love?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm watching ROCH 95 again. I gotta give it to Yeung Gor for waiting 16 years to reunite with his aunt/wife. And he did without cheating. How long would you wait before moving on?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
But don't you think she only looks hot with the ancient hair? In modern clothing she is attractive too but not as much?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
If it's a life and death situation where he has to leave, I'll wait. If he leaves for his own selfishness, like to make more money, then I will not wait. Commitment involves thick and thin together. I will wait forever for him. I'm happy being with my family, having a guy around is just a want, not a need. :)

giphy.gif

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
It would be something if I find a Carmen Lee look alike and then she's gone and comes back ugly after 16 years. I probably will wish then that she was gone forever. Hehe j/k.

I'm happy being with my family, having a guy around is just a want, not a need.
when you meet a guy you think you can't live without, in that case it will become a need. :D

It would be something if I find a Carmen Lee look alike and then she's gone and comes back ugly after 16 years. I probably will wish then that she was gone forever. Hehe j/k.

when you meet a guy you think you can't live without, in that case it will become a need. :D
People fall deeply in love all the time. If it works out, those people are truly blessed. Even it its a short time, its worth it cause its one of the best things in life. There's very few things that can top it. It's doesn't cost a thing. It happens naturally. So go out there and find your true love!

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
People fall deeply in love all the time. If it works out, those people are truly blessed. Even it its a short time, its worth it cause its one of the best things in life. There's very few things that can top it. It's doesn't cost a thing. It happens naturally. So go out there and find your true love!
what is true love to you? when i fall in love, it's deep but not always true. i think i only have one instance where i was in love deep and true.

what is true love to you? when i fall in love, it's deep but not always true. i think i only have one instance where i was in love deep and true.
Good question, everybody has an opinion about what true love means to them. I don't have a definition man, but If a girl can love me in spite of all my flaws, that's going towards true love, I'd say.

Youwngyee23

Commoner
Bingo!! camper thats what true love is at the end of the day you feel the most comfortable with this person...with flaws that you didn't think you can handle

Youwngyee23

Commoner
And even after years have gone by you still learn to love because we are constantly changing. Accepting who they are and what they will become is true love in my opinion...

My current gf knows that I'm crazy, She's cool with it cause she knows I'm also an incredibly sweet person. She knows I will give my life before I let anybody touch her. She knows that I always put her needs first. She also knows I"m a womanizer and wants me to get help for it before we get married lol.

kalyann

Commoner
i say a few years is good, n e thing over that is way to long to wait for somebody. i wud never expect sum1 to wait for me that long. it's kinda slfish for one another. i rather see that person i love have another chance with sum1 else nd not to dred over a long period of time thinking bout me, not knowing what the outcome gunna b like.. i can only wish that person to live happy nd have a good life for their new beginning nd start of their relationship..as long as im still sumwhere in their piece of heart, im happy already.

16 yrs is a long wait. anything can happen between those gaps. to me , nothing is promising...every day u meet dif peoples, things changed, so is ur feelings....u feel deeply affected by the people u spent most time with bcuz as time goes, ur chemistry build up.....life is a test to see how far u can handle lolz

It's not realistic to wait for love. That's not how it works in the real world. Waiting for love is just pushing something that aint meant to be.

kalyann

Commoner
It's not realistic to wait for love. That's not how it works in the real world. Waiting for love is just pushing something that aint meant to be.
haha true lolz. the only time i think when sum1 wait that long is when their other partner leave for duty or something like that. i think , if u really love each other, u will try to make everything work nd if doesnt u just leave in good terms i guess. besides, ppl gets lonely sometimes, so its normal for them to seek sum1 else to accompany them.

Youwngyee23

Commoner
someone right for you always comes along when you least expect it, just take the chance when you have that feeling. Love is hard work, its not easy but it is the best feeling in the world.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Phon, don't pique our curiosity and then say never mind. Heh.

I can let go but she crosses my mind everyday. Naturally too. I don't even try to think about her, I just do.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I think if you find someone that you are really in love with and really do care about you, more like your soul mate then times will not be an issue. I can hang on to it.