How To Upload Movies On The Net

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I need help on how to upload my movies on DVD online. I am not too smart with computer, so I need instruction step by step on how to do it. Can anyone help me out? I would be appreciate very much. And maybe once I know how I can upload those movies in khmer avenue website. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey Mr. Red, I'll try to help you out. I'll write a guide tonight...I meant to write it since last weekend but sickness got the best of me.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hey Mr. Red, I'll try to help you out. I'll write a guide tonight...I meant to write it since last weekend but sickness got the best of me.
Thank you do much Rei for your help. I am a computer geek so all little single details and steps would be very helpful. Thanks a million

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hey Rei I tried to rip off my DVD movies using handbrake, and it seems like I have to download some other program software in order to work( i am using windwon 7).So far I still couldn't do it, or maybe I am not that smart (geek) with technology. I will still try to do it and let you post it how it goes. If I am able to do it, it will be a miracle

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey Mr. Red, you have to use a software like ImgBurn first: http://www.imgburn.com/
http://www.imgburn.com/
This will help convert your DVD into ISO file. Once you get the ISO, you can open it with Handbrake to encode the file to MP4 or FLV files. Don't worry about being less tech savy, I am here to help. :)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hey Mr. Red, you have to use a software like ImgBurn first: http://www.imgburn.com/
This will help convert your DVD into ISO file. Once you get the ISO, you can open it with Handbrake to encode the file to MP4 or FLV files. Don't worry about being less tech savy, I am here to help. :)
Hi Rei, so let me make myself clear and understand this. First I need to download imgburn software first, right? (Is it free?). Then I take the file that burn from imgburn software put it into handbrake to convert to mp4 or flv, right? Sorry for being so dumb. But again so much for taking your time telling me what to do. It is completely out my world

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hi Rei, so let me make myself clear and understand this. First I need to download imgburn software first, right? (Is it free?). Then I take the file that burn from imgburn software put it into handbrake to convert to mp4 or flv, right? Sorry for being so dumb. But again so much for taking your time telling me what to do. It is completely out my world

Hey you are right Mr. Red and ImgBurn is free. I don't see anything dumb in asking questions, don't think of it like that. I've asked lots of silly questions in life and that's how I learn. :)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Ok let me try again this week and see how it will happen. I wish you are right near by me just show step by step on how to do this, it will make my life so much easier. But thank you for everything.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
By the way Rei when I go to the link imgburn that you told me, do I just click that big green sign said "download". Or do I need to scroll down and pick the different one that is the website?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
After you install the software, open it. What you want to do is select the option, "create image from the disc." You can save the image (ISO) file to desktop or somewhere you prefer.

1. Select "Create Image From the Disc" :
imgburn01.jpg

2. Save file to desktop (highlighted in red) :
imgburn02.jpg

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
No problem Mr. Red, feel free to ask. It takes up very little of my time so don't worry about it. Let me know when you got to Handbrake and need setup information. :)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Ok Rei, got to download the link for imgburn. So where do I get handbrake for window 7. By the way when I download imgburn that TuneUp Utilities software keep popping up. Do you know what's it? I install on my computer except somehow it keep popping up on my screen. Thank you

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Thanks Rei, I will try to install handbrake tonight. So what next once you rip the movie on imgburn, then go to handbrake and just start to do the conversion to mp4. Or there ate steps that I need to do before I start handbrake

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Yeah Mr. Red, there are no steps in between...just straight to Handbrake after. There are certain settings you might want to change on Handbrake though.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Yeah Mr. Red, there are no steps in between...just straight to Handbrake after. There are certain settings you might want to change on Handbrake though.
Ok like what? If I want all my movies to be able to play on apple devices, what do I need to change on the setting.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'll post some setting screenshots tonight. Currently at work and don't have the software here.