I Hate French Système

Hello,

I live in France, right now I have enough of french ' s système.

More people in France spent their time for not working Just spending their time to have child after child so they could get not some but more help from french ' s State.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hello,

More people in France spent their time for not working Just spending their time to have child after child so they could get not some but more help from french ' s State.
Is that good thing? Instead of putting kids in daycare. How much do they get pay for each child?

As un know 180€ for one child.

But the problem is that some patents used the money in the bad way for themself. The kids spend their time outside where you can see them even after 10 p.m on the street.

And that ' s because of this systèm we can more and more teenager mom using their kids for money.

And not only that, they have a free public transport, nearly free médical, all they can have without working all the family.

In the other side, I spend 6 days on the Week working from 10 am to 8 pm. And get nothing from the State.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
As un know 180€ for one child.

But the problem is that some patents used the money in the bad way for themself. The kids spend their time outside where you can see them even after 10 p.m on the street.

And that ' s because of this systèm we can more and more teenager mom using their kids for money.

And not only that, they have a free public transport, nearly free médical, all they can have without working all the family.

In the other side, I spend 6 days on the Week working from 10 am to 8 pm. And get nothing from the State.
180€ per week or per month.

I don't think you should blame on the system if you saw those kids outside all days and parents don't pay attention to them, or they pass their curfew. That is not the system fault. It is more the parents that don't take care their kids.

Everywhere is the same with government system. Same over here, all the illegal migrants got to have free foodstamps and all the helps from the system versus a citizen tax payer that work their butts off every day don't get any damb helps what so ever. I guess the world and life is never fair. But what can you do.

We can do nothing but the problem is that I feel really sorry for the Kids.

Because de State give them so easy that ' s why they take every opportunity even using their own kids.

98963b.png

Bluebird

180€ per week or per month.

I don't think you should blame on the system if you saw those kids outside all days and parents don't pay attention to them, or they pass their curfew. That is not the system fault. It is more the parents that don't take care their kids.

Everywhere is the same with government system. Same over here, all the illegal migrants got to have free foodstamps and all the helps from the system versus a citizen tax payer that work their butts off every day don't get any damb helps what so ever. I guess the world and life is never fair. But what can you do.
Concurred!!!, the system's intention was good. People who acted on it were bad.
They just took an advantage and exploited it cause of greed.$_$

ami

Commoner
Concurred!!!, the system's intention was good. People who acted on it were bad.
They just took an advantage and exploited it cause of greed.$_$
"...is the same with government system. Same over here, all the illegal migrants got to have free foodstamps and all the helps from the system versus a citizen tax payer that work their butts off every day don't get any damb helps what so ever..." wrote by Mrredblueberry omg that not so true. Illegal migrants r not get help unless one is us citizen for example their child. as for others they must meet the gov'tmt requirements periods!

Much of them, the problem is that they don't use what they won in here but use it by sending it everyday month in their country. Build themself a home and after guetting all what they want from here they'll go back to live there and while guetting the help from the State.

ami

Commoner
Hello,

Much of them, the problem is that they don't use what they won in here but use it by sending it everyday month in their country. Build themself a home and after guetting all what they want from here they'll go back to live there and while guetting the help from the State.
GOOD POINTS THERE :)
Omg, their retired planned huh? so true for some "sending it everyday month in their country" bcuz they take an opportunities to help their country, peoples, or themselves unlike we "Americanize" r waste stuffs and lazy. :p

Right now we have to pay so much taxes, woaw I think in France, be poor or be very rich when we are in the middle like my family it's hard to live. Too rich for getting some help from the State and too poor for paying all the taxes we must pay.

More than 2000 € par year for my Dad.

More than 3000€ for my brother.

And more than 4000€ for my other brother.

ami

Commoner
Right now we have to pay so much taxes, woaw I think in France, be poor or be very rich when we are in the middle like my family it's hard to live. Too rich for getting some help from the State and too poor for paying all the taxes we must pay.

More than 2000 € par year for my Dad.

More than 3000€ for my brother.

And more than 4000€ for my other brother.
I am not so sure but by paying tax u r also getting retire benefits or credit for your family member right? Usually people r seeking assistance from state due to lack of work, low-income, or etc.