not a fan of iphone i hope they could fix the charger

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
It nothing wrong with iphone. I just hate the charger wire

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I hate buying it constantly. I give up on Iphone.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I had iPhone.. the darn phone had too many restriction compare to Android. All I need is a 5 days event notification lockscreen reminder, not a damn 24hrs notice. I had to jailbreak just to get this one feature..

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I love my Iphone. Never have problem with my charger though. I even accidently vacuum my lightening charger twice and it was still working. I guess its on draw of the luck on that. I don't use too many feature on my iphone like the guys do. I just love the looks and all the cool game and picture app it offers. Most people in my areas uses the Iphone, so its the trend here.

Never use photo shop on my self portrait, just the phone click and done. Just like Koo, I'm an Apple fan, has every one of their device. I drop the Ipad Air several times and that thing just won't break, was hoping to use up my warranty on it. Has almost all the version of the Ipod, they work great. I will be picking up the latest Ipod for school soon.

If Iphone 6 is a big enhancement, I'll get it, or just wait for Iphone 7, whatever they will call it next, cause my Iphone 5s is still in excellent condition.

September, coming up! Some people is going to push and shove to get it. :)

samimi

Commoner
I recently change my samsung with an Iphone. It's completly different, using Iphone is a headache !!!
Fortunatly i used of it now

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Apple fan are mad ass crazy. They already in line 6 days before the release of iPhone 6. These ppl must not have a job or got pay to do so.

Source: http://www.iclarified.com/43586/people-are-already-in-line-for-the-iphone-6-photo

Damn, Apple site still did not post iPhone 6 photo yet. They kept very classified.
lolz they r crazy..im getting this phone when it comes out bcuz i just broke my phone a few days ago...if its not available the time its out, ill jus get something else. no biggie...all i need is a damn phone to text and talk...i dont use it for n e thing else hehee....

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
lolz they r crazy..im getting this phone when it comes out bcuz i just broke my phone a few days ago...if its not available the time its out, ill jus get something else. no biggie...all i need is a damn phone to text and talk...i dont use it for n e thing else hehee....

U sure u accidentally drop your phone or an excuse to get a new one hehehe...... u never txt me anyway :) .. No wonder i saw some Asian chick handing by Apple store for iphone 6.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
U sure u accidentally drop your phone or an excuse to get a new one hehehe...... u never txt me anyway :) .. No wonder i saw some Asian chick handing by Apple store for iphone 6.
no i accidentlly dropped in the hot tub...i feel so lost without my phone now. used to text ppl all day long nd now i cant so im hanging in the forum hahaha....nd im not that pathetic asian chick waiting at the aple store..i rather hook around nd make sum dough lolz

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Apple fan are mad ass crazy. They already in line 6 days before the release of iPhone 6. These ppl must not have a job or got pay to do so.

Source: http://www.iclarified.com/43586/people-are-already-in-line-for-the-iphone-6-photo

Damn, Apple site still did not post iPhone 6 photo yet. They kept very classified.

I agreed bong, some people take their priority all to the next level. But I do think some are youtuber and they need to make a review before someone else gets all the views. Those people has money, they do some crazy stuff to their device just to prove their point. I seen tablets get shove in the microwave.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
If that is the new looks for the iphone 6/6 plus, I liked the shape of the 5s better. Not caring for the curve at the end.
What do you guys think?

Reactions: Koo