July Data Entry Contest

Ash

Admin
Admin
Welcome to July data entry contest! Rules & settings will be continued from last month's contest again. Points from previous month will be reset and contest will start today. :)

Requirements
Khmer forums members only.

Prizes
1st Place: $100
2nd Place: $60
3rd Place: $35

4th Place and after: $20 (Must reach 350 Points)

Scoring
Movie/Drama: 15 Points
Actors/Actresses: 10 Points

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
thanks for the info and update, Bong pross Ash....

Hope everyone ready... because I am :D

Chenna dear, where are you , my love?
Contest is up, Dear:sneaky:

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hello everyone, this data entry contest will end tomorrow at 9PM Est. Good luck!

Ash

Admin
Admin
Congratulations to these winners, 4 months straight! Data entry will start again on the 5th of next month.

data-july.jpg

You should jump in and participate next month, Happy.
Turn on the music and it's actually relaxing doing data.
Just 30 minutes per day is good. :D
I'll try man. Been occupied with other things these days and can't seem to free up space for the leisurely things.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'll try man. Been occupied with other things these days and can't seem to free up space for the leisurely things.

I exaggerate with the 30 mins per day. It only takes a couple of random days to get a lot of data done. Once you starts, you be surprise with how far you completed for that one day. :)

Ash

Admin
Admin
I feel bad about my score bong. I kind of got side track with summer ending this month. I will hype up my score next month. Looking forward to a more productive data month. :)

I would not worry Hunnie; I have been off track this summer myself. I plan to extend the data entry beyond the 6 months. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
congrats for the winners:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP