June Data Entry Contest

Ash

Admin
Admin
Welcome to June data entry contest! Rules & settings will be continued from last month's contest due to code & data loss. Points from previous month will be reset and contest will start on Wednesday, June 4th.

Requirements
Khmer forums members only.

Prizes
1st Place: $100
2nd Place: $60
3rd Place: $35

4th Place and after: $20 (Must reach 350 Points)

Scoring
Movie/Drama: 15 Points
Actors/Actresses: 10 Points

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thank you so much , Bong Pross Ash

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thanks for these summer's activities bong, it helps enhance my typing skill and expense for my drama uploads.

Ash

Admin
Admin
You welcome @theary & @Hunnie. Please take a few more break days; contest start date is pushed to this Sunday instead. Today earned points will stay the same until then. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
You welcome @theary & @Hunnie. Please take a few more break days; contest start date is pushed to this Sunday instead. Today earned points will stay the same until then. :)
thank you so much for the update , bong pross paoun:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
have not seen my lovely chenna participated:( ... Chenna dear where are my love.... you can not take any breaks without me dear...hehehhehheheh:D

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
have not seen my lovely chenna participated:( ... Chenna dear where are my love.... you can not take any breaks without me dear...hehehhehheheh:D
im right herrrr bbg!! sorry love, ive been extremely busy. my daughter just added taekwondo to her sport and im in the process of redecorating my house b4 going on vacation...i'll try to get some done nd atch up with u hhehehe...btw, congrats on being 2nd place last contest. u did AMAZINGLY GREAT for a girl with a busy family!!
i love u and will miss u....

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
im right herrrr bbg!! sorry love, ive been extremely busy. my daughter just added taekwondo to her sport and im in the process of redecorating my house b4 going on vacation...i'll try to get some done nd atch up with u hhehehe...btw, congrats on being 2nd place last contest. u did AMAZINGLY GREAT for a girl with a busy family!!
i love u and will miss u....

Same to you, my lovely Chenna… Wow she participates in Taewondo… I am very happy for you , Chenna dear… I believe that what mothers want most from their child is to see their children to be active and enjoy of what they do.

When are you going to vacation? hopefully not too long, love…. I am already missing you..

Thank you for all the sweet comments<3+<3 you are always make my day<3+<3

Always miss and love

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Same to you, my lovely Chenna… Wow she participates in Taewondo… I am very happy for you , Chenna dear… I believe that what mothers want most from their child is to see their children to be active and enjoy of what they do.

When are you going to vacation? hopefully not too long, love…. I am already missing you..

Thank you for all the sweet comments<3+<3 you are always make my day<3+<3

Always miss and love
hi my love, im not going till july 19. n the other is August, the rest will b small trips like 4 days weekend. yea im proud of her shes doing alot of stuff keeping herself busy instead of home on her Ipad. Her dad wants her in martial arts bcuz she can help herself when sum1 try to kidnap her or hurt her. u know there's alot of crazy ppl that abduct kids these days..but she loves it so that is all it matter. ok hugs nd kisses to my sweetest cool friend eva, im gunna go finish sum uploads so i can feed the kids later. ttyl love and have a good weekend!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi Ash, I'm still getting those error, I think on two drama now.

Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string

Not sure if I should just leave it alone?

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hi Ash, I'm still getting those error, I think on two drama now.

Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string

Not sure if I should just leave it alone?

Hello @Hunnie, you can leave the error as is and I will try to find the bug. The website is running on cache setting and it will not update changes instantly (normally it does if you remain logged in).

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hello @Hunnie, you can leave the error as is and I will try to find the bug. The website is running on cache setting and it will not update changes instantly (normally it does if you remain logged in).

Okay bong, for now I just leave the cast causing the error out of the list as a solution for now.

I liked to post all of the cast in all my drama and the error mess up the cast list. Nothing major as long as I take that error actor/actress out.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi bong, I'm not sure if that function will be available later or not, but is it possible to be able to edit an actor by changing actor to actress? I accidently put an actress under actor category. Does that mean, I just need to re do it over?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Bong pross Ash,
would it be possible for bong to add Time Travel in genre ?

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hi bong, I'm not sure if that function will be available later or not, but is it possible to be able to edit an actor by changing actor to actress? I accidently put an actress under actor category. Does that mean, I just need to re do it over?

Hello Hunnie, currently it is not possible to switch without having to modify the database. You are correct & although time consuming, you can simply re-do over it and delete the old one. :)

Last edited: