King Crab Leg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I usually don't eat this because I hate the hassle of cracking the shell. I always see it as a favorite among the Chinese people. I never touch it whenever I go eat. My boyfriend told me to give it a try, I said I'm lazy, its messy. So the spoiled girl that I am, I refuse to eat it. He cracked all the shell for me and pressure me to try it.

Love it, meat is sweet and delicious. Now every time we go eat king crab leg, it has to be with my boyfriend. He baby me and I am loving the attention. I don't know when it's going to fade off of him, but I'm taking advantage of every second of it. <3+<3<3+<3

Around my boyfriend, I act like a total complete baby. I usually gets my way around him as long as it's not unreasonable. I act like a brat with my boyfriend but I don't feel guilty because I love him. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him either. The good part is, he doesn't make me work for our love so it makes him my prize winner as of now.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

lovepink

Commoner
That does look good. It must have been pretty expensive too I'm guessing. I buy and eat the not so fresh crab meat (package) because I think it is a hassle to break the shells. Also, I'm a meat eater so I like to see as much meat as possible.

Bluebird

King Crab Leg meat is as succulent as lobster; but its meat is more tenderer and sweeter that lobster.
If you like the meat you should try the King crab's brain. It taste even better.
:p

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
King Crab Leg meat is as succulent as lobster; but its meat is more tenderer and sweeter that lobster.
If you like the meat you should try the King crab's brain. It taste even better.
:p

Never heard it being tasty from anyone, I will definitely give it a try when the opportunity does come. Thanks for the recommendation, Bluebird.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I feel so left out. The only crab I ever eaten is crab meat imitation :(
Where do you go for king crab?

It's okay, I had never consumed snails or oyster.
I ate a lot of pussy though. I'm sure its not far off from eating sushi. :oops:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
It's okay, I had never consumed snails or oyster.
I ate a lot of pussy though. I'm sure its not far off from eating sushi. :oops:
I don't like all that fake crab meat they put in sushi and am not a fan of rice, so I just stick with sashimi.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
King crab legs. Damn, I knew I should 've avoided the Food section :banghead:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

The real King crab leg actually cost a pretty high price. You can order them from the Chinese restaurant that served them or buy it yourself from the fish market and prep it yourself at home. My boyfriend has hook up from his seafood relatives. I also enjoy eating the ones at Las Vegas. You can get the cheaper version of the King crab legs at Las Vegas Buffet for a bargain price.