Legendary
VIP
View attachment 195
dao.jpg

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
hmm, i didnt upload this yet? i have to check, nd if i didnt i'll add it soon. soryy guys

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Hi Chenna dear - How are you doing ? You forget to upload this one ;);)
hi sokunmarichang, i did not forget to upload this, i was busy trying to fix my recent vids that ppl r having prob viewing nd also trying to find an uload site thats allows me to upload with no limitation nd wont removed my vids...sorry took so long, all the uploads r having problems with their vids right now..

Sokunmarichang

Commoner
Hi Chenna dear- thanks for quick response and thanks for your kindness for sharing all those video with us..hmm because I have nothing to watch that's why I bother you again.. Yes I also have a problem with vid version too if you upload with YouTube I can view but with vids I can't view.. I don't know why too..thanks again deat ;)

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Hi Chenna dear- thanks for quick response and thanks for your kindness for sharing all those video with us..hmm because I have nothing to watch that's why I bother you again.. Yes I also have a problem with vid version too if you upload with YouTube I can view but with vids I can't view.. I don't know why too..thanks again deat ;)
hi sokunmarichang, no worries, i feel bad that my vid r not viewable.i will try to fix them as fast as i can nd with new movies for u guys to watch...ive just been very busy as well with family n kid lolz

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Happy happy Chenna - family and kids come first ..anything else can wait na ..:D:D
hi sokunmarichang, i realize y ive never upload thus drama, its bcuz sum eps werent cleared thats y..i just noticed it when i was uploading on merlkon. i took it out alreaady. i just had the video store copied a new one for me, so hope no same issue with this one. sorry to dissapoint u nd make u wait...i will b adding a bunch of lakorn this week, including all KM new release nd old mayura..hope this will make up for ur boredom b4 the holiday lolz