Vid.me website has been updated every months :D
I back up all of my fav drama @vid.me @theary

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Screen%20Shot%202014-09-06%20at%2011.32.38%20AM.png

Please upload more HD video from now on :D @Hunnie @theary @smey @Mist @Rei

This is great news Koo, glad the site is upgrading so fast. This will work for new release, but for old series, the video store people already compressed the video file to very small already. You can't make the quality of oldies any better no matter how hard you try.

This is great news Koo, glad the site is upgrading so fast. This will work for new release, but for old series, the video store people already compressed the video file to very small already. You can't make the quality of oldies any better no matter how hard you try.
Does it process fast as dailymotion? Dailymotion is lightning fast for files under 300mb.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Does it process fast as dailymotion? Dailymotion is lightning fast for files under 300mb.

Hmm, Dailymotion is fast when I used the Dailymotion Mass Uploaders to uploads the files. But compare to vidme, I think their upload speed is about the same at the same size file. Now that vidme size is upgraded, it makes more sense to use this site. Dailymotion has commercial and your videos get remove. Vidme is very safe at the moment.

Reactions: Rei
Hmm, Dailymotion is fast when I used the Dailymotion Mass Uploaders to uploads the files. But compare to vidme, I think their upload speed is about the same at the same size file. Now that vidme size is upgraded, it makes more sense to use this site. Dailymotion has commercial and your videos get remove. Vidme is very safe at the moment.
Thanks I'm gonna make the switch.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Thanks Koo, I didn't know about that. Vid.me is better than Dailymotion in term of viewing. =]