Need A Private Chinese Section

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Ash, a private section for Chinese series would be nice. :)

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
r u ok if i download then stream to other server to post for public? i will create a new user in that server, just in :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
r u ok if i download then stream to other server to post for public? i will create a new user in that server, just in :)

I'm cool with it Groupon. In fact I think Khmer Avenue should support multiple sources. You might have a word or two from K-Bross for adding new releases to the public though. :)

Ps- Why isn't K-Bross posting anymore?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Sounds good to me, at least my Vimeo links will be safe for private members. Hopefully SPP doesn't try to bring your public links down fast. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I do hope the same , Groupon:D

I believe SPP/TVB and Taisneg after all the Khmer sites,
Because most Khmer sites out there do not have any SPP/TVB and Taisneg video anymore..... most of their vids now just Thai and chinese with srok khmer voice

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Theary is correct...I've been checking out other big sites and they've been removing SPP/TVB series.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I do hope the same , Groupon:D

I believe SPP/TVB and Taisneg after all the Khmer sites,
Because most Khmer sites out there do not have any SPP/TVB and Taisneg video anymore..... most of their vids now just Thai and chinese with srok khmer voice

Srok Khmer voice is bad news!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Srok Khmer voice is bad news!
the recent Korean/chineses new release now with srok khmer voice
but sometime we have no choice but to upload with srok khmer voice to keep entertain the members/viewers whom do not mind with voice

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
So Two Doves officially out of business?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
the recent Korean/chineses new release now with srok khmer voice
but sometime we have no choice but to upload with srok khmer voice to keep entertain the members/viewers whom do not mind with voice

I know, but I'm spoiled. :cry: If the movie is really good, I go look for English subtitle. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
So Two Doves officially out of business?
i am not 100% sure, Rei.
But if you watch the Korean new releases lately ,their voice for simular to Two doves though

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I know, but I'm spoiled. :cry: If the movie is really good, I go look for English subtitle. :)
Hi Hunnie,
I do the same with Korean drama which never have khmer dub , only New release of Chinese/tawainese....and anime :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi Hunnie,
I do the same with Korean drama which never have khmer dub , only New release of Chinese/tawainese....and anime :D

They have Korean movie and certain Korean series on Netflix in English subtitles. Small selection added on a monthly basis.