Nfl Thursday Night Football

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
First game of the season introduces the Green Bay Packers and the defending champions, Seattle Seahawks. Two awesome teams going at it. I wish I was there in person.

Anyway, what do you guys think of these 2 teams? The game just started, so it's still 0-0. Your input before or after the game is appreciated :)

GreenBayPackers.jpg

U0u5m0BU.png

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
You love football, so its safe to assume you are an athletic type of guy.

Actually I'm not at all. I enjoy sports. Man, I haven't played bball in a minute, and last weekend, I went with a few friends. I couldn't hang for the life of me haha. My cardio is definitely under par. I still got ball handling and some shot. It's just when I was fatigued, those shots just didn't go in. I need to get back in the rhythm again.

You watching the football game? It's televised nationally in the States on NBC. And right now, John Kuhn just scored a running TD. Damn it! I got Eddie Lacy on my fantasy team. I wanted Eddie to do it. haha

Actually I'm not at all. I enjoy sports. Man, I haven't played bball in a minute, and last weekend, I went with a few friends. I couldn't hang for the life of me haha. My cardio is definitely under par. I still got ball handling and some shot. It's just when I was fatigued, those shots just didn't go in. I need to get back in the rhythm again.

You watching the football game? It's televised nationally in the States on NBC. And right now, John Kuhn just scored a running TD. Damn it! I got Eddie Lacy on my fantasy team. I wanted Eddie to do it. haha
I don't watch TV - I own 3 tvs but yeah I don't watch tv since the last decade.
They are just wall decor for now until I get cable lol.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
I don't watch TV - I own 3 tvs but yeah I don't watch tv since the last decade.
They are just wall decor for now until I get cable lol.

I usually don't watch TV either. the exception is when football and basketball games are on. I don't even watch the local news on TV. I typically spend most of my time reading news online. No books for me, man.

So the game isn't even on your TV right now? It's 7-3 as we speak, or type. I got a feeling it's gonna be a high scoring game.

I usually don't watch TV either. the exception is when football and basketball games are on. I don't even watch the local news on TV. I typically spend most of my time reading news online. No books for me, man.

So the game isn't even on your TV right now? It's 7-3 as we speak, or type. I got a feeling it's gonna be a high scoring game.
.......nope.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
.......nope.

I feel like the sports section isn't going anywhere. I'm sad man. I feel like I'm letting all you guys down. I don't even know how to encode or anything.

Ok, I lied haha. I do know how to encode, but I don't have any movies to do it or I don't feel like renting movies to do it.

Is it because people who watch series shows/movies aren't into sports? It seems like Jaxa and Boss are the only ones interested. This is emotional for me. I don't know where else to turn to :cry: HAHA

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
@believe, I love sport dont feel bad about it. Maybe someone new will like this thread lol.

I feel like the sports section isn't going anywhere. I'm sad man. I feel like I'm letting all you guys down. I don't even know how to encode or anything.

Ok, I lied haha. I do know how to encode, but I don't have any movies to do it or I don't feel like renting movies to do it.

Is it because people who watch series shows/movies aren't into sports? It seems like Jaxa and Boss are the only ones interested. This is emotional for me. I don't know where else to turn to :cry: HAHA
I'm into fighting sports, believe. K-1, especially.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
@believe, I love sport dont feel bad about it. Maybe someone new will like this thread lol.

Wait? What? Why are you telling me I need to find someone else to talk to about sports? Are you breaking up with me? This is a sad day. I thought opening football night is suppose to be a happy moment for me. I can never get things right. Cries. :cry: HAHA

For real, are you watching the game right now? Lynch is killing it right now. How can a guy who eats Skittles be an awesome running back? I don't get it. It's like referring a hot body chick and she eats fatty foods. Doesn't make any sense. Do you get my gist?

No shit? You gonna go professionally or recreational?
It's just for street protection. Honestly didn't think i would live to see today bro. no lie.
This reminds me of what my sifu taught me - you dont know shit until you get hit for real ....then you gonna meet reality.
Fighting is not a game or a sport. It's killing people. I will never strike anyone unless its to protect my family.

If you know what you're doing, you can kill someone in one punch. Kung Fu is real bro.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
It's just for street protection. Honestly didn't think i would live to see today bro. no lie.
This reminds me of what my sifu taught me - you dont know shit until you get hit for real ....then you gonna met reality.
Fighting is not a game or a sport. It's killing people.

True. Sounds like a good Sensei you got there.

What kind of protection do you need in WA? It seemed safe to me when I was there. I remember walking around in the "hood" and I was like whatever. haha

True. Sounds like a good Sensei you got there.

What kind of protection do you need in WA? It seemed safe to me when I was there. I remember walking around in the "hood" and I was like whatever. haha
you know I'm a short stature guy back in college, I'm only 5 feet 1 bare footed lol.
back then, I had a really pretty gf, we got assaulted one time at the mall and I couldn't protect her.
So I felt like I had some growth to do as a man - its a long story bro. I might have to tell it to you another time.

but basically, I started working at this company and their were a lot of guys into fighting,
my sifu who taught in california before retiring - a jeet kune do practitioner

he told me look u smart but you aint a man
you can't pull out equations when you get attack in a dark alley
..it had a profound affect on me and I took to training religiously for like years after

because i knew he was right ...

basically went from 100 pounds to a 165 pound fighting machine in like 6 months lol

that the jist of it....
basically nobody fucks me me lolz

I study iron palm, boxing....enough to fight back

I can kill most people lolz sorry - unless you are also a fighter then i would run

that's the first move he taught, to run from a fight you cant win....

I honestly don't believe in violence but I believe there's people out there that will hurt you if you show weakness.

Last edited:

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
you know I'm a short stature guy back in college, I'm only 5 feet 1 bare footed lol.
back then, I had a really pretty gf, we got assaulted one time at the mall and I couldn't protect her.
So I felt like I had some growth to do as a man - its a long story bro. I might have to tell it to you another time.

but basically, I started working at this company and their were a lot of guys into fighting,

..it had a profound affect on me and I took to training religiously for like years after

basically went from 100 pounds to a 165 pound fighting machine in like 6 months lol

that the jist of it....

I can kill most people lolz sorry - unless you are also a fighter then i would run

I honestly don't believe in violence but I believe there's people out there that will hurt you if you show weakness.
I dont believe in violence. What the purpose of killing one another?

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
Wait? What? Why are you telling me I need to find someone else to talk to about sports? Are you breaking up with me? This is a sad day. I thought opening football night is suppose to be a happy moment for me. I can never get things right. Cries. :cry: HAHA

For real, are you watching the game right now? Lynch is killing it right now. How can a guy who eats Skittles be an awesome running back? I don't get it. It's like referring a hot body chick and she eats fatty foods. Doesn't make any sense. Do you get my gist?
Believe I cant watch the game right now. I am studying for my huge test tomorrow. It going to distract me. Tell me what going on? I need to know.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer

that the jist of it....

I think you should consider going into some kind of martial arts sport. You've already got yourself toned up. It could be an outlet for all the bullshit you see/think in life. Just a thought.

I'll cheer for you on TV if you do ever make it. I'll wave a Khmer flag too whenver you're introduced to a ring. For real. You have my word, and my word is good as pahok.

Believe I cant watch the game right now. I am studying for my huge test tomorrow. It going to distract me. Tell me what going on? I need to know.

Ugh, you didn't miss anything. I gave up. The Seahawks pretty much destroy the Packers. The Packers' defense was prety much non-existent. They couldn't handle a 3rd and 10. That's pathetic. If they don't get their act together, they're gonna get themselves in deep stuff. In short, they're gonna lose.

What are you studying? We should create an education-only sub-forum to help students cheat on tests HAHA j/k. You know, if there's anybody who can help out for whoever is in need.