Nhl

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
i only watch when baseball gets hella boring.

if a gun was put to my head, and the perpetrator asks me, i would say the anaheim ducks. i've always liked that kid movie, "mighty ducks," and i got stuck with them haha

what's your team, bro? sis?

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
boston-bruins.jpg

khan

Commoner
i only watch when baseball gets hella boring.

if a gun was put to my head, and the perpetrator asks me, i would say the anaheim ducks. i've always liked that kid movie, "mighty ducks," and i got stuck with them haha

what's your team, bro? sis?

Montreal Canadiens, the team that really pissed off chenna's team last playoff

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Montreal Canadiens, the team that really pissed off chenna's team last playoff

you gotta be from canada. who the hell likes the canadiens unless you live there or have some kind of connection to the city? are you from quebec? are you my cousin who i rarely talk to? the man loves the canadiens. i guess hockey is a canadien thang

you want to know how dumb i am in hockey? i can't even name one person in boston bruins. my taste for hockey left me after i finished high school, and it's like many years ago ha

you gotta be from canada. who the hell likes the canadiens unless you live there or have some kind of connection to the city? are you from quebec? are you my cousin who i rarely talk to? the man loves the canadiens. i guess hockey is a canadien thang

you want to know how dumb i am in hockey? i can't even name one person in boston bruins. my taste for hockey left me after i finished high school, and it's like many years ago ha
Welcome back bro. :D

khan

Commoner

To each his own
but you know there are more hockey teams in the US than Canada, so no, hockey is not just a Canadian thing

I don't watch football, soccer, basket or any other sports because I find them too boring/slow.
NHL is more fast-paced, actions packed.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
To each his own
but you know there are more hockey teams in the US than Canada, so no, hockey is not just a Canadian thing

I don't watch football, soccer, basket or any other sports because I find them too boring/slow.
NHL is more fast-paced, actions packed.

damn, i played the percentages, went all in saying you're from canada, and i was wrong haha. so where are you from?

yes, there are more teams in the states. that's cuz there are more populated cities here in the states. same thing with the nba. i think they tried to expand the nfl also.

i was trying to convey that hockey is generally known to be the best in hockey in the world and that americans aren't into it as much as basketball, baseball, and football, in the exception of you and a friend i know who actually plays hockey (not professional tho). i'm gonna go all in again in this poker game and say yall enjoy hockey like yall would enjoy enjoy sex, unless you're asexual. know aht i mean?