Super Moderator
VIP
Pan Rai Phai Ruk1.jpg
Pan Rai Phai Ruk.jpg

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
hehee just finally have deh time to give ppl bonus pt n how to do it....good job baby gurl!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hehee just finally have deh time to give ppl bonus pt n how to do it....good job baby gurl!

:oops: awch:p thanks my beloved friend Chenna ;)
you need to drop by often my lovely girllllll:D then i will have alot of Bonus Points ..lol :p

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
heyy dan, i might have jum lery rak...i will look for it....lol i remember seeing the cover with the guy with the curly hair. i will try to look for the other one as well. will update u soon

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I have the Plean Rang Pka Reak, but not sure if in good quality though since it is recard from casette. If it is good quality, I will post it for you.

The title for second series is Neak Tos Snaeha ( Old version), Thank you so much Chenna dear for sharing

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
heyy dan, i might have jum lery rak...i will look for it....lol i remember seeing the cover with the guy with the curly hair. i will try to look for the other one as well. will update u soon

Hi Chenna dear,
I have checked my discs "Plean Rang Pka Reak") and they are bad quality. if you have good quality ,please upload it.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP