Persimmon

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
It is persimmon season. Anyone like this fruit? My dog loves it. She won't eat any other fruits but she will eat buckets of persimmons.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My persimmon season is going to be over soon. The bottom section of the tress is empty out. The top is getting major soft and sweet as it sits on the tree so were not picking it anymore. I gave all the picked ones to my moms. I don't eat them. I eat some once in a blue moon but not often. It's really not my cup of tea.

I know the Asian market are starting to sell them in the store now, but I don't care for them like that. Especially when I have a tree of them outside my house already. My mom get to save some money since we give it to her for free every year that they grow.

kula_persimmons_plated.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It is persimmon season. Anyone like this fruit? My dog loves it. She won't eat any other fruits but she will eat buckets of persimmons.
one of my favorite fruit:Di like when it is hard but my parents and my parents in- law prefer soft

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Hunnie,
how many persimmons you get per fruit tree?
My cousin gets about 100-150 each per tree.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Oh so this is what this fruit is called lol I always thought it was a tasty tomato xD

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
And the funny thing is, I hate tomatoes :x

MonyK

Commoner
It depends on how ripe it is. I don't really like the soft sweet ones; the hard crisps ones are great. They are out of season here though.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
And the funny thing is, I hate tomatoes :x
I like tomatos. I usually eat it with fish sauce or deep with salt most the time i add a little bit of hot paper in it:mad:

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I like tomatos. I usually eat it with fish sauce or deep with salt most the time i add a little bit of hot paper in it:mad:
Why a mad face? :eek: lol I am trying to eat more vegetables. I was working on eating onions and now I am okay with it xD

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i meant hot pepper....every time I eat hot pepper... my face got fire..lol
I am not eating enough vegetable and fruit as well... my mom keep reminding me everyday..lol

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I like them soft (not mushy) and sweet. Wish I had a persimmon tree.

I need to eat more vegetables too. Raw. Used to hate tomatoes because of the way they smell, but now I like them.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I like them soft (not mushy) and sweet. Wish I had a persimmon tree.

I need to eat more vegetables too. Raw. Used to hate tomatoes because of the way they smell, but now I like them.

I eat those small tomatoes raw in a salad. Every vegetables in the salad is raw, so it's the best way to get my veggies in my tummy. :D

They actually all tastes good that way too. :)

IMG_8566_edited-1.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't know if it's true or not, but my mom told me that raw tomatoes makes your face more prettier. X3

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi Hunnie,
how many persimmons you get per fruit tree?
My cousin gets about 100-150 each per tree.

Never really count them but I think our tree bear a little more fruits each time. There's a lot of fruits on the top where we leave it to waste because it's too much hassle to pick.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Never really count them but I think our tree bear a little more fruits each time. There's a lot of fruits on the top where we leave it to waste because it's too much hassle to pick.
cousin of mine wast a lot too, due to waiting too long to pick and they got frosted :(