Post Up Your Beloved Pet Photos Here!

Her name is Vanna Bear and she is a spoiled-rotten chihuahua-terrier mix.

CIMG3891_zps4aac18c3.jpg

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
That's exotic bro! U not scare? Do she bites? How is it owning such a exotic pet?

She is a friendly pet. She doesn't bite and she is really lazy, which means she is easy to take care of :p! Its actually nice having an exotic pet, you don't get to see many people with them. All the kids that see it around the neighborhood like it. When I got the lizard 6 years ago, it was about 3-4 inches, now the lizard is like 2 feet long.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Cute pets you guys got there...both lazy eh? :D

I don't have a pet yet, maybe looking for a cat for easy maintenance lol.

Get a gerbil if you want a low maintence pet. A cat is hard too, you have to clean the kitty litter and sometimes they like to mark their spot all around. Or a fish or bird. But you get a cat, get a cool one that cost hundreds of dollars with exotic colors and fur!

images
images
images

I use to have 4 cats lol...

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I bet it will be very very ;) expensive to raise a pet like her.... it will cost you arms and legs... and more:banghead:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
long story, a pretty girl nearly destroyed my life as a young man, I lose everything for her...now I stay away from beauty and lust....it's no good for business :D even today, I am still trying to rebuild my life from what happen to me as a consequence of chasing a pretty woman...a man cannot think clearly with a pet like that....:D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't have a pet. I don't want to get a pet either. More work for me, I have enough cleaning everyday. :)

I tired. :(

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP