• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AoD

Beggar
Kinda suck that ps4 dont have music player and upnp and some video at youtube cant be view....

i have no reason to switch from ps3 to ps4 ... not for now...

BTW on ps3 u can play up to 12 players (6vs6) max at COD ghost and on ps4 can play up to 16 players (not sure tho - (8vs8).)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm not a console person for the longest. It's not portable. Desktop kind of won my attention with all the unlimited goodies. I can't find a reason to get the ps4. I don't even touch my ps3 now. Hehe

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm more of a Xbox person but I'd get a PS4 down the road when there are more interesting games out. Next genre consoles are more of an upgrade than anything jaw dropping. Technology needs to advance faster so we can get real virtual reality gaming sooner.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Anyone update PS3 to latest firmware, 4.53? I did and should never of. After update, a day or so, I can't access the Store or YouTube app.----> just a black screen

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Anybody tested both the x-one and ps4 yet? I'm hearing mix opinion on both console. Wondering which ones kick whose ass? :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Anyone update PS3 to latest firmware, 4.53? I did and should never of. After update, a day or so, I can't access the Store or YouTube app.----> just a black screen

Thanks for the info. I'm not going to mess with my ps3 then. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I was initially a Sega fanboy and have been sticking with the Xbox brand since the death of the Dreamcast. Nowadays I just do social FPS gaming with my friends and most of us got a Xbox.

As a gamer though, you can't go wrong with the XB1 or the PS4 -- both are great consoles. Go with the system with the exclusives you want.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I was initially a Sega fanboy and have been sticking with the Xbox brand since the death of the Dreamcast. Nowadays I just do social FPS gaming with my friends and most of us got a Xbox.

As a gamer though, you can't go wrong with the XB1 or the PS4 -- both are great consoles. Go with the system with the exclusives you want.

I probably wait for the next ps station. Whenever my ps3 gets too old, then I'll buy the next newest system. :)

kimyeang

Commoner
I bought PS4 but i got no game for it atm lol. I bought most games for my PC instead ( BF4 and other) . No idea why did i buy PS4 lol..

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Anybody tested both the x-one and ps4 yet? I'm hearing mix opinion on both console. Wondering which ones kick whose ass? :D

It comes down to your own preference. I personally like playstation over xbox. As for hardware, they both are pretty much the same except the playstation has a little advantage over the xbox hardware. I've seen game play on both and they are almost tied with graphics. If you have a very good eye you can see that the playstation looks a little better.

I have Call of Duty Ghost for both the PC and the PS4. As far as I can tell I can't tell the difference between the 2. Now if I compare it to the PS3, I can tell a big difference in graphics.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Xbone does great in the USA but PS4 dominates world wide in sales. IMO I think Sony and Microsoft should've waited another year or so -- I'm not really feeling this graphical leap at all.

I'm more excited to try out the Oculus Rift, and hoping one day VR gaming will reach something close to Sword Heroes Fate or Avatar. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I bought PS4 but i got no game for it atm lol. I bought most games for my PC instead ( BF4 and other) . No idea why did i buy PS4 lol..

Kimyeang, you need to come chat sometimes. Cambo is here too btw. You still have your brand addiction with Apple?