Refer A Member

Ash

Admin
Admin
You may refer a member(s) that you believe deserves to bypass the requirements for a silver membership here.

Edit: Previously for gold membership.

Last edited:
I want to refer sreymup as a kind gesture. I chat with her quite a few times and I dont think she is a threat to any uploaders here.

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Looks like Sreymup is already a gold and maybe Hamster already going to become a trusted membership. Must say the gold member bar looks pretty cool. :D

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
i felt like Happy is a threat to the community lol.. Referring all his cousin hehehehe j/k

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hamster is currently Silver. I will honor him gold once 100 posts' reached. Gold will require 500 posts for new members. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hamster is currently Silver. I will honor him gold once 100 posts' reached. Gold will require 500 posts for new members. :)
wow 500 posts:banghead:

500 posts is cruel, but Ash, you have the power to do what you want. Just don't become like you know who.....

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Personality, i think it should be more stricter just to avoid "big mouth" from removing our video :)..

I would like to suggest for Private section only:

I'm good with 500pt for Gold Member and ONLY gold members will be able to download/stream private movies.

Silver, only able to view but cannot see the link.

non-register and below silver, cannot see any as mention above.

Sorry but we had a lot of removal and it's time consuming to reupload.

For now, i can live with "referral".

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Personality, i think it should be more stricter just to avoid "big mouth" from removing our video :)..

I would like to suggest for Private section only:

I'm good with 500pt for Gold Member and ONLY gold members will be able to download/stream private movies.

Silver, only able to view but cannot see the link.

non-register and below silver, cannot see any as mention above.

Sorry but we had a lot of removal and it's time consuming to reupload.

For now, i can live with "referral".
I do agree with you , groupon.:D
I am now still working on recovery my broken links:(
hopefully I can catch up with it soon:D

Ash

Admin
Admin
I am glad everyone is discussing about this. VIP and Gold members are founding members of our network. I want to keep it special this way. Silver membership is added to help trusted active members to access private areas.

Currently, everyone including guests can view the topics (not the content) in the private sections. But once we have more members, posts requirement for Silver will be much higher than 30. Regular members can only view topics but not contents. Guests will not be able to see topics & contents. It is very similar to Goupon's suggestion.

We'll change as we go along and suggestions are always welcomed. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I guess I came at the right time where I only need 30 posts to be silver. (y)

No complaining here. ;)Strict rules is good. It's more rewarding that way. Short cut won't be much of an accomplishment.

500 posts sound way too much, but it's possible. I will get there pretty soon. :cool:

The race is still on guys, don't let me catch up. :p

Seriously, let's open up the VIP membership for new uploaders if they reach a certain number of uploads? Please, pretty please with a cherry on top?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Seriously, let's open up the VIP membership for new uploaders if they reach a certain number of uploads? Please, pretty please with a cherry on top?
Chris was one of the newest uploaders and looks like he got his VIP status after a few months. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Chris was one of the newest uploaders and looks like he got his VIP status after a few months. :D
Was he also one of the first 10 registered members?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Was he also one of the first 10 registered members?
I don't think so but Chris has been uploading for a while so that could be why :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I don't think so but Chris has been uploading for a while so that could be why :D
I was just curious, who were the first 10 registered members then:sneaky: