Level 3
Master
VIP
Can't go wrong with Patience. :D

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
You're that type of guy, Rei?

For some reason, you strike me as a Richard Marx or Bryan Adams kind of guy. You're like the kind of mature guy the ladies want.

Me and Camper are struggling to become civilized. How do get out of the state of savagery?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Heart-Magic Man

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Heart - What About Love?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I like most of his song and he is handsome too <3+<3 Jim Morrison looks drunk, may had consumed drugs moving while standing on the stage. sadly he died in Paris on a bath tub at 27 yrs old.
The Doors - Back Door Man

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP

For some reason, you strike me as a Richard Marx or Bryan Adams kind of guy. You're like the kind of mature guy the ladies want.

Me and Camper are struggling to become civilized. How do get out of the state of savagery?

I'm still that mature guy. :D I've listened to a couple of Bryan Adams' songs before. I actually like myself different varieties depending on the mood. =]

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Thanks for sharing some of the music/songs to me over the years, Theary. Remember the good old Khmer Access when we get to customize our pages with music? That was awesome.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks for sharing some of the music/songs to me over the years, Theary. Remember the good old Khmer Access when we get to customize our pages with music? That was awesome.
yes, my lovely friend Rei:) I do remember clearly that we were able to decorate our own pages as well.... awch bring back so much wonderful memories..hehehehe;)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'd say almost 5 years ago but the few hackers on the old site ruined that feature for us.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
here's a song i dedicate for u Mr Happy for ur 7 1/2 inch lolz...now put em to use!!

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP

heehe for u believe