Download - Complete Secret Battle Of The Majesty (1994)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
0i.jpg

Cast:
Kwong Wah as Prince no. 4, Yung Cheng
Erica Choi as Miu Yan (Miu Fei)
Annie man as Princess Kong hui
Yan Chi Keung as Prince no. 14, prince no. 4’s blood brother
Kent Tong as the monk, Man Kit

Genre:
Costume Drama

Watch at KhmerAvenue
Download Link
Requested by Aseilym.

Last edited:

Aseilym

Commoner
The best of Kwong Wah
... No one can act like him in this series ... ...

My favourite one... :D ... Hope some one can tell me at the end who is the guy who win both two monk... ..... is Yung Chin himself?....

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hunnie, please can you provide the download link like as before after you finish it?

I will provide the download link after some viewers already watched it and confirms that there is no issue with the ordering or missing episode. With Snowy Mountain, we had two episode in Viet, so it's better to fix all possible issue before I put the final work in download. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The best of Kwong Wah
... No one can act like him in this series ... ...

My favourite one... :D ... Hope some one can tell me at the end who is the guy who win both two monk... ..... is Yung Chin himself?....

I do agree with you, Kwong Wah is the best actor for this role. He has what it takes to act as Yung Chin. No other remix can beat his acting for this king. :)

About the fighting skill, from what I remember and scanning through this series, I don't think Yung Chin has powerful fighting skill and he didn't win both the two monk, it was someone else. I don't recall his name because I'm always rushing to get these series out for uploading but it's definitely a guy. :) I guess it's better for you to watch it, not good for me to ruin the surprise.

Aseilym

Commoner
Thank you so much, Are you sure that guy is not Yung Chin...? because I asked so many people , they said it is Yung Chin the director always hide his ability of fighting--- people said it is call "Bom Beng Peak Bom Bang Kay" kung fu that Yung Chin learn all along, but he pretended not to know, because at the end , that two monks were so surprise before they lose dying.

Thank alot for this series the translate is so good.

Leng

Beggar
It has been years so if I remember correctly. The fight scene you guys are talking about is the end of Part II. The two monks go to kill Yung Cheng. Yung Cheng starts kicking there butts, and two monks were surprise that Yung Cheng can fight. It turns out that it was the eunuch pretending to be Yung Cheng.