Share Your Thanksgiving Recipes

Marvelous

Commoner
Do you have the perfect turkey, stuffing, or other Thanksgiving recipe that you would like to share? I am the kind who makes the same dishes for Thanksgiving year after year, and would like get some new idea for this up coming Thanksgiving.

th.jpg

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I don't cook turkey it is so big and too much time consuming, and i don't like to eat turkey. I guess I know how to make sweet potatoes casserole. That's easy one that I always cook. It is sweet and taste like candy, because I like sweet stuffs.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My parents or my sister would make the turkey with mee sui stuffing. Not the American stuffing. Add nom ban chouk and it's a Khmer thanksgiving wonder for us. Pepsi to sweeten up the feast. I love Thanksgiving, love to eat.

Marvelous

Commoner
My parents or my sister would make the turkey with mee sui stuffing. Not the American stuffing. Add nom ban chouk and it's a Khmer thanksgiving wonder for us. Pepsi to sweeten up the feast. I love Thanksgiving, love to eat.
I love Mee Sour, but if I happen to add it to my turkey, I will have to eat the whole turkey by myself, because my kids will not eat it.

I love Mee Sour, but if I happen to add it to my turkey, I will have to eat the whole turkey by myself, because my kids will not eat it.
I never made an attempt to cook bok la hong, there's just some things I cannot do, making bok la hong is one of them.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I don't cook turkey it is so big and too much time consuming, and i don't like to eat turkey. I guess I know how to make sweet potatoes casserole. That's easy one that I always cook. It is sweet and taste like candy, because I like sweet stuffs.
I like this.

we buy all our crap at the store, sad I know.
Same with my family. When it comes to American food, we only know how to buy it not make it.

I never made an attempt to cook bok la hong, there's just some things I cannot do, making bok la hong is one of them.
I can make it but it tastes better when someone else makes it. Hehe.