Small Hd Encode Trick (450p Almost Like Like720p)

P-Dragon

Commoner
The Program We Gonna Use is

RipBot264:

I just use High 4.0 HD Progressive, AAC-LC 96 kbps, 2-Pass mode, resize the file to 800x450, select build in picture subtitles (if have subtitles) than lock the size to 250 MB.
and make sure the video bit-rate is around 500 kbps and I use good quality source 720p,1080p, definitely not XviD.
I noticed that if your computer configuration is older than the encoding takes longer time and the encoded file has not so good picture quality.
I have a computer with Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 processor and 4.00 GB RAM memory. Good luck!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thank you so much for sharing, P-Dragon dear:)

P-Dragon

Commoner
Dear PkaLotus
I Am Sorry to Say This But When You Upload My Request ? Because I Have No More Time To Watch Cuz There Will Be End Of Vocation Soon !

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Dear PkaLotus
I Am Sorry to Say This But When You Upload My Request ? Because I Have No More Time To Watch Cuz There Will Be End Of Vocation Soon !
Dear P-dragon,
I believe you had requested for HD version Of X- Family which I do not have...so sorry to disappoint you, dear .. I only have VCD.... If VCD version acceptable for you I will try to stream them at KHMERAVENUE for you since i do not have anymore space at Mega.

P-Dragon

Commoner
Dear P-dragon,
I believe you had requested for HD version Of X- Family which I do not have...so sorry to disappoint you, dear .. I only have VCD.... If VCD version acceptable for you I will try to stream them at KHMERAVENUE for you since i do not have anymore space at Mega.
VCD Version is okay but can you upload it at mediafire or torrent (steam is ok too but i want it to be last choice becus I prefer dl link more)