Sony Xperia Z2

I want this, I got the Z but I'm disappointed with its TFT display. I read the Z2 has upgraded to Triluminous and is comparable to the AMOLED displays. I read its being released in the US on May 1. I can't wait, my upgrade will be available May 16.
xl_Sony-Xperia-Z2-lead-624.jpg

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Gotta say it looks pretty sexy!

The front and back is made of Gorilla Glass. You can tell its very high quality when you hold the Xperia in your hands. I dont like the S4 plastic case at all. It looks and feel very cheap, but still, the S4 is a beast of a phone. My gf has it so I tend to want something different.

Hitori_no

Beggar
I had wanted the Sony Ultra because it was huge! But so expensive so I couldn't afford it. Heard the Z3 will be pretty similar to the Z2 based on current rumors flying out there. The Z2 should hit a major price cut after the Z3 release ...X3

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I want Z too. I heard it water proof. I wanna take picture in the water. But again I also like Note 3 too

The Z is awesome. I only have two gripes about it. The plastic and the display. It's great but not the best on the market.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I want the Z, but my boyfriend told me to get Note 3 instead. He say note 3 is more classy for girl. Plus i work as a social worker. It help me a lot with the pen and stuff like that

I want the Z, but my boyfriend told me to get Note 3 instead. He say note 3 is more classy for girl. Plus i work as a social worker. It help me a lot with the pen and stuff like that
Haha get both! Problem solved.

They are both great phones, I guess as a social worker I can see how a Note would be a better choice. Excellent. Funny thing, I was in the exact same situation as you, I wanted the NOTE 3 right after committing to the "Zed" as they call it in the UK, very popular there. Get the Note 4 instead.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I am not picky with phone. As long it could call and text with web it all matter. Right now I have S2 it slowly breaking down on me. It wont charge my phone and I have to wrap my charger wire couple of time to show it charging. I never heard of Zed.

I am not picky with phone. As long it could call and text with web it all matter. Right now I have S2 it slowly breaking down on me. It wont charge my phone and I have to wrap my charger wire couple of time to show it charging. I never heard of Zed.
Its how they pronounce the letter Z in the UK, sound like "zed." Odd