Sppibox

dicky

Beggar
Hey do you have sppibox from sppci what do you think i plane to order one because it very long to release like part2 of the new demi and semi devil i think it out in sppibox plus a new serie call lanling wang it release

Hey do you have sppibox from sppci what do you think i plane to order one because it very long to release like part2 of the new demi and semi devil i think it out in sppibox plus a new serie call lanling wang it release
You can send money to my paypal account and I can deliver it to you.
I'm actually a license distributor for SPPCI's sppibox.

SPPCI

Beggar
Don't listen to Happy.

I am an authorized dealer. You can send me 99.99 usd to my paypal with your address.
I will fed-ex your very own SPPIBOX in 3 business days. :sneaky:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

I think SPPCI BOX will be similar to Netflix.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Don't listen to Happy.

I am an authorized dealer. You can send me 99.99 usd to my paypal with your address.
I will fed-ex your very own SPPIBOX in 3 business days. :sneaky:

I don't have the sspci box but my parent live in Long Beach and they can just pick it up from the place. I might be wrong on certain things, so please do correct me if I'm giving false information. I love to support my Khmer community. I show my parents the advertisement on it from the site, but they weren't interested. I love to hear your insight on why viewers should get the box from sppci?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't have the sspci box but my parent live in Long Beach and they can just pick it up from the place. I might be wrong on certain things, so please do correct me if I'm giving false information. I love to support my Khmer community. I show my parents the advertisement on it from the site, but they weren't interested. I love to hear your insight on why viewers should get the box from sppci?

Nvm.......:p

Rose Lee

Beggar
Is it worth buying?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Is it worth buying?

Hi Rose Lee, I spoke to my local video store owner yesterday to see if he tried out the box and if he liked it. He told me its not worth it because they only give you little channel to watch. I was thinking of getting it myself to try so I'm still asking around. It is advertising at 24.99 monthly at the moment, I believe.

Would like to hear other member input. :)

Rose Lee

Beggar
Hi Rose Lee, I spoke to my local video store owner yesterday to see if he tried out the box and if he liked it. He told me its not worth it because they only give you little channel to watch. I was thinking of getting it myself to try so I'm still asking around. It is advertising at 24.99 monthly at the moment, I believe.

Would like to hear other member input. :)

So if I'm getting it right. I would have to pay for the box which is $180 or so and then pay monthly correct?
I would also like to hear from other member as well. Thanks Hunnie!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I checked their facebook page and this is what they are announcing about their DVD release.

SPPCI

November 3
We apologized to all our loyal FANS and followers for waiting on our DVD releases. Many of our new Release titles WILL NOT be available on DVD, ONLY subscribers to our SPPiBOX can view them. You can visit us @ www.sppci.com or contact us @ (562) 682-2544

https://www.facebook.com/SPPTV

Last edited:

Sophap

Beggar
Hi, so sppci won't be releasing any new movies on DVD period? So romance of condor heroes will air on sppci box only?

How does the box work, does like all series and episode stay on box? It does not get removed? Are shows full hd?