Discussion Thai's Connect

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Hi all, since i've been extremely busy and is unable to follow everybody post, i will used this thread for future info regarding my Thai uploads, broken links, and vid request....hopefully u can list all issues here so i can fix them asap..Thanks all!!

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
so far i added The Rising Sun, Wild Heart, and Crown Wing dubbed by Km per viewer's request..
i will be providing DL for Forget Me Not Thai drama per request as well, sometime this week.

Marvelous

Commoner
Hi all, since i've been extremely busy and is unable to follow everybody post, i will used this thread for future info regarding my Thai uploads, broken links, and vid request....hopefully u can list all issues here so i can fix them asap..Thanks all!!
Dear Chenna,

Do you think you can make Poo Chana Sib Tid download able? I got the same error message “Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later.”

Thanks in advance.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Dear Chenna,

Do you think you can make Poo Chana Sib Tid download able? I got the same error message “Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later.”

Thanks in advance.
hi marvelous, im actually in the process of re uploading that on my youtube nd along with others that arent viewable as well. all shud be done on merlkon tomorrow. if u still want, i can try to provide a dl which wont b done till end of week...

Marvelous

Commoner
hi marvelous, im actually in the process of re uploading that on my youtube nd along with others that arent viewable as well. all shud be done on merlkon tomorrow. if u still want, i can try to provide a dl which wont b done till end of week...
The end of next week is great. My mom want to see it so the download link will be nice. Thanks in advance.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
The end of next week is great. My mom want to see it so the download link will be nice. Thanks in advance.
hi marvelous, i wont let ur mom wait that long, im currently uploading on mega now, so hoping i can provide u the DL tomorrow...
FYI, this is my first time doing DL so hoping i will do it right lolz

lovepink

Commoner

Thanks chenna for all of your hard work.

lovepink

Commoner
so far i added The Rising Sun, Wild Heart, and Crown Wing dubbed by Km per viewer's request..
i will be providing DL for Forget Me Not Thai drama per request as well, sometime this week.

Thanks a bunch for your hard work. Really appreciate it. Forget me not is a great drama.

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Hi, my sweetie Chenna, do you have old thai series, because my mother like only old thai serie. and by the way, my mother appreciates you a lot so you can be my first lover, ok !!! <3+<3 . and @thahappycamper get out of my way !!!

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Hi, my sweetie Chenna, do you have old thai series, because my mother like only old thai serie. and by the way, my mother appreciates you a lot so you can be my first lover, ok !!! <3+<3 . and @thahappycamper get out of my way !!!
heyy bff what thai movie ur momma looking for? most of them is on merlkon...nd i have a bunch more yet to be uploaded too lolz

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
jjj.jpg

https://mega.co.nz/#F!1dtyxT6S!mAweuEFO_SGUGIKzgzreiw
hmmm this is the DL. lol hope i did it right