Adding Soon The Rising Sun

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
rising.jpg

Bluebird

Appreciated for your kindness of sharing. Never watch Thai's movies before.
This would be the first one. Hope, it's a good one too.
Thank you, Chenna.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
all very welcome!
@Marvelous, i just realized u r uploading too on merlkon..i just wanna say welcome aboard..nd i feel free to ask us if u have n e questions...

Marvelous

Commoner
all very welcome!
@Marvelous, i just realized u r uploading too on merlkon..i just wanna say welcome aboard..nd i feel free to ask us if u have n e questions...
Thank you, I just notice that this is a Khmer website but we a lack of Khmer movies. Since I download a lot of the movies from the website for my mom to watch, I would like to show my appreciation by contribute some of the Khmer movie that I bought from Cambodia.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Thank you, I just notice that this is a Khmer website but we a lack of Khmer movies. Since I download a lot of the movies from the website for my mom to watch, I would like to show my appreciation by contribute some of the Khmer movie that I bought from Cambodia.
ur right we do lack khmer movies here. it b great if u add them...ppl will b appreciated

bamboo

Commoner
Hi Chenna. Thanks for uploading. Do you know if a KM version was released? If so, can you upload it? Thanks in advance.

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Hi Chenna. Thanks for uploading. Do you know if a KM version was released? If so, can you upload it? Thanks in advance.
hi bamboo, km havent dubb yet..if they ever do, i will b glad to do KM version for u.

bamboo

Commoner
Thanks Chenna...do you have any of the other series dubbed by KM? Some of the more recent ones that you uploaded?

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
hi bamboo, KM has been extremely slow releasing their dramas. i do have a few recent one that Km dubb. here r the list:
Wild Heart
Crown Wing
Susan Khon Bpen
nd one more i forget the title lolz....so if u want n e of this one uploaded , just let me know, i will b glad to add them for u..

nd sorry for the long response, ive been busy nd i dont really come on here much, if u want in the future, u can add a thread under my name nd i can just come on daily to check on it. that way i wont miss u guys message...

bamboo

Commoner
Hi Chenna..I definitely want to see Wild Heart and Crown Wing. Thank you so much. No rush or hurry. Whenever you have the time. I really appreciate it.

bamboo

Commoner
Hi Chenna..I definitely want to see Wild Heart and Crown Wing. Thank you so much. No rush or hurry. Whenever you have the time. I really appreciate it.
Also do you have Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai and The Moon Beside the Star? I think those are the titles...

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
Also do you have Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai and The Moon Beside the Star? I think those are the titles...
hey bamboo, i dont believe those r dubbed by Km yet. i will repost n e movie that is dubbed by KM automatically on Merlkon in the future...
i will try to work on those movies this week. sorry been busy, have to reupload those links that ppl cant watch first nd fix them sinc google drive is experiencing difficulties atm with their links...

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
hey bamboo, i do have the rising sun dubbed by KM. this tues i will post up crown wings, wild heart, rising sun, and couple others...hope u can wait..i will be having dl available this week also....

bamboo

Commoner
Thanks so much Chenna. I am in no rush. I just got out of surgery so am recovering. It will be a while before I can watch anything. Really appreciate it.