There Are New Challange Called Sinsamouth. What You Guy Think?

khmergirl

Beggar
Alright lady and gentlement. As you know we had an ALS challenge. Now Someone has created a challenge for Sinsamouth, and to raise awareness for the Elvis of Cambodia documentary. So I did my challenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash
wow .....and I don't mean the singing. But that too.

Seriously, nice job.

So in this challenge, you have to sing one of his songs or donate some moula, right?

Ironfingers

Commoner
heh i think its neat. ive seen many on my fb feeds.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Sum Sinsamouth is my dad's favorite singer. Or at least I think it's one of them. It's kind of you, khmergirl to help contribute to this awareness. It's not easy for many to put themselves out there. Thanks for sharing such a great experience with us. Hope this will help bring more people to contribute in the Khmer community.

khmergirl

Beggar
Thank you all. As you know the younger khmer kids has forgotten our culture and speaking khmer. So many people are trying there best to revise our culture back up again. I am not into politcs. I am trying my best to bring up all the khmer oldies. Thank to my sis @Jaxa4786 for letting me know about this forums, and let us khmer people know what is going on

khmergirl

Beggar
You dont have to sing to raise money for Sin sisa mouth song. We want Khmer kids to know that the oldies are way better than the new generation,

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Thank you all. As you know the younger khmer kids has forgotten our culture and speaking khmer. So many people are trying there best to revise our culture back up again. I am not into politcs. I am trying my best to bring up all the khmer oldies. Thank to my sis @Jaxa4786 for letting me know about this forums, and let us khmer people know what is going on

Good stuff. I think the same way even though my Khmer is extremely poor, I also want my peeps to hold on to our culture.

I want to ask you, though, are you a Patriots fan like your sister? That's all I want to know about you.

khmergirl

Beggar
Good stuff. I think the same way even though my Khmer is extremely poor, I also want my peeps to hold on to our culture.

I want to ask you, though, are you a Patriots fan like your sister? That's all I want to know about you.
No Believe I am not into football. Sometimes I do watch the games with my family. I am not into sport. I am more into shopping and being out in the public to socialize.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
No Believe I am not into football. Sometimes I do watch the games with my family. I am not into sport. I am more into shopping and being out in the public to socialize.

oh my goshhhhhh. you capitalized my online name. i feel like i'm a somebody right now. brings tears to my eyes.

well, let's see. i hate shopping. i love sports. i tend to stay away from the public. hmm, i can't believe it. we....just...won't...get along. HAHA

am i the only one here who finds this thread making no damn sense at all? read it in sequence. please tell me i'm not crazy.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I believe because Khmergirl had deleted her vid which was in the first post... it seems only Happy had seen Khmergirl `s vid before it got deleted it:)

I believe because Khmergirl had deleted her vid which was in the first post... it seems only Happy had seen Khmergirl `s vid before it got deleted it:)
She's a hottie but she doesn't want to be eye candy to the world I guess.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
When happy says, "she's hot," its biblical and cannot be challenged. :D
it is too difficult to believe because all girls are hot in man `s eye..hehehhehehe:p

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP