Types Of Girls/guys...

Do you categorize potential dates into stereotypes? What are some stereotypes of men/woman that you are attracted to and NOT attracted to? Are you in love with the Eddie Pang types? The Bruce Lee types? The Carmen Lee types? Does physical attraction matter the most to you? Do you not care and will do just about anyone? Post your comments here.

I start first. I been with all types. I come to realized its all the same. There's no difference except in the beginning. But later on, its all the same regardless. As long as you treat each other right, you will have a happy relationship. So no more do I play favorites with certain types of woman. I like em all, as long as they are *driven*. hehe

Once I met a girl that only dates guys that are 6 feet tall and "high class." I supposed she think those guys have something that shorter men don't have. For the record, she was 4"11'. I find her requirement a little strange.

I like girls, girls, girls, asian girls galore! Write my number on your paper, call me when I go on tour! haha - Jin the MC

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Once I met a girl that only dates guys that are 6 feet tall and "high class." I supposed she think those guys have something that shorter men don't have. For the record, she was 4"11'. I find her requirement a little strange.
their back will hurt when they try to kiss standing up. unless she stands on stair steps. i never stood why short short girls want a giant.

to answer the question, i do notice that i am drawn to a certain type of personality. all the people i've ever liked were witty and playful, sarcastic and humorous. They're serious about serious matters, have integrity and are super charming. they weren't awestruck in the looks department, but cute enough. not into girls who wear excessive makeup, girls with pink/blue hair, tattoos covering their arms/legs, and body piercing :eek:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Forgot to mention, I would NOT be attracted to gossipers. Girls who do nothing all day but gossip, girls who look down and talk down on other people.

Althea

Commoner
people who have a list of criterion are often those that are not ready or mature enough to have a real relationship - they are looking for something ideal and they will never find it so they hop from one relationship to another never realizing that they themselves are the source of the problem...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I like Asian guys. A list of dislikes runs long. A list of likes, too long too.

I accept flaws and perfection. Nobody will find perfect but whatever makes you happy is all.
Will I goes for looks, why not? Will I downgrade on the looks, why not?

Untitled.png

Bluebird

Concurred, well said, Hunnie!!!
Just out of curiosity , have you ever declare World War III on anyone, yet?.:cool:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Concurred, well said, Hunnie!!!
Just out of curiosity , have you ever declare World War III on anyone, yet?.:cool:

There's always a war waiting to happen with me and my current boyfriend. Never a fake or perfection in all my relationship. I don't know if it's just me or what? I can't be like other sweet girls out there. When I'm mad or anything is bothering me, I make sure the guy knows of it. I bring it up, talk about it, shout it out, or throw a fit. I never cover it up or wait for the better. I make sure every little things get heard. Keeping quiet is not me. I have to make sure, he knows who he's dating. I can make it very stressful at times for him. I used to break up with him once a week over everything or anything. The relationship lasted for nine years because we learn to accept each other flaws and mistakes. But we each knows what to expect so there isn't regrets later in the future.

I knows that there are girls or guys that fake their whole personality before marriage and then reveal it later when they're marry. Those stories came from divorce parents.

I am a handful, I can tell you that. But it's the only way to make the truth comes out of the guy. You know what extend he'll go to when you are a ticking bomb. I can't be with a maniac if you get what I mean. :)

Fake relationship don't exist in my world.

0ca3c7d781dd87c9253a16a2512885fd.jpg

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
There a lot of different people out there. They come in different size and shape. I think they are beautiful from in and out. The only ugliest people is who look down on other and think they are all that. It disgust me.

Boss56

Commoner
I've been with a couple of Asian girls, but the majority that I dated were Mexican girls. I noticed Asian girls are easier to get along with family wise, but for me they tend to be too boring. As for Mexican girls, they are built bigger (if you like a few extra pounds). Most of them I came across with are awesome in different ways. Overall, besides appearance most of the have the same qualities.

I been with bomb ass girls and I been with average girls. I choose the average girls any day as they generally are more down to Earth and they are just a healthier choice. Those super attractive girls have a complex about them and over the years, I simply got tired of it. Of course, hot girls are always more exciting. If you can live without the excitement, try dating an average regular down to Earth girl!

i never stood why short short girls want a giant.
Cause they like being stretched....its really nasty, brutal sex act but trust me, some woman have hyper-sexuality and I'm sorry, us Asians aren't made with MANDINGO size slongs, we cannot stretch you out. When a woman desires to be stretched, they will seek out the larger brutes, just a known fact about woman. SIZE MATTERS when it comes to the more seasoned pleasure seekers.

ami

Commoner
Cause they like being stretched....its really nasty, brutal sex act but trust me, some woman have hyper-sexuality and I'm sorry, us Asians aren't made with MANDINGO size slongs, we cannot stretch you out. When a woman desires to be stretched, they will seek out the larger brutes, just a known fact about woman. SIZE MATTERS when it comes to the more seasoned pleasure seekers.
nope sire..size doesn't matter..it is the heart! as for short dude...I prefer a little taller since I do NOT need extra my little brother as bf unless I know him since a child :D