Videos Being Deleted And Removed..

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
All the uploaders has to deal with banned account when it comes to having the videos stream. Any suggestion from everyone including viewers are always appreciated. (y)

I understand why new release series are being removed, but there shouldn't be an issue with the oldies.
I'm assuming the oldies are being reported by those online Khmer dvd seller. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
So far, many of my recent oldies is being removed from Dailymotion and I will be re posting it to another streaming site for viewers that haven't watch it yet. Please be patience with me on that matter. Thanks. :)

So far, I'm aware that Yesterday's Glitter, The Kung Fu Master, Tin Long Kip, and Take My Word For It needs to be fix. If you have problem with other series not mentioned, please let me know here so I and fix it. Please come by and report any broken videos here so I or other uploaders can be aware of our broken videos. I can always pass the words to them.

Last edited:
Do not make your videos searchable by using the real titles. That way, people can't search for them and report you. You can misspell the name, so instead of Tin Long Kip, try Pik Gnol NiT (backwards).

The Kung Fu Master can be...

Retsam Uf Gnuk

Hero can be...

Oreh ? lol

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
so sorry to hear it:(, Hunnie.
please let me know, if there is anything I can do to help...I will be glad to do so<3+<3

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
so sorry to hear it:(, Hunnie.
please let me know, if there is anything I can do to help...I will be glad to do so<3+<3

It is okay theary, I just need to keep hot title out of my Vimeo account and looks like Dailymotion doesn't banned account or at least they surely gives you lots of chance. Many of my videos is removed but they only give warning.

Did anyone get their Dailymotion account banned before?

The Kung Fu Master is ATV and it was also reported. :eek:
I'm assuming anything hot will get reported. :)

I am making download link for those series just a back up for now while the streaming is being re-post.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Yesterday's Glitter broken videos is all fixed. Please let me know if I'm missing any episodes, thanks.

So far I fixed episodes 1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25. Those are the only ones for this series that has been removed by Dailymotion so I post them on another streaming site.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The Kung Fu Master are all fixed.

So far episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32 are fixed.
Those are all the broken videos.

Last edited:

dlorloves

Commoner
Wanderer
u should just put up download link for all ur series that way if ur video gets deleted lots of ppl already have it and they can help u re upload it! so instead of u spending time re uploading the ones u did already, u can focus on uploading a different series u havent up load yet

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
u should just put up download link for all ur series that way if ur video gets deleted lots of ppl already have it and they can help u re upload it! so instead of u spending time re uploading the ones u did already, u can focus on uploading a different series u havent up load yet

That is a good idea dlorloves, if they don't mind getting their account ban afterwards or they have several accounts to spare, we can get some videos on youtube too, for viewers that likes faster streaming. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hunnie, no worries. My latest videos got removed too. I'm gonna:

1. Search around other website that uses my videos, and use their links. :)
2. Or re-upload it back this week.
3. Or completely remove the new series so they, the dubbing co., can leave your videos alone.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Is it a big deal to create a storage website, like YouTube or whatever other website that you guys were using? I would think that maybe admin can have some sort of stream or a storage of some sort on this website so that all the uploaders doesn't have to go to other website to post a movie. That way all your movies upload will be never deleted. I don't know anything about computer, this is just an idea and curiosity.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

owch., my Rei is so bad..lol:p

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Is it a big deal to create a storage website, like YouTube or whatever other website that you guys were using? I would think that maybe admin can have some sort of stream or a storage of some sort on this website so that all the uploaders doesn't have to go to other website to post a movie. That way all your movies upload will be never deleted. I don't know anything about computer, this is just an idea and curiosity.

I would think it would be very expensive for Admin to make KhmerAve become a storage site for streaming.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

2. Or re-upload it back this week.
3. Or completely remove the new series so they, the dubbing co., can leave your videos alone.

The title I put for Dailymotion is short and simple like Long for the playlist along with the video file name. I would think they discovered my videos from KhmerAve since the title is exactly like the series there.

I think Dailymotion, Youtube, including Vimeo are high risk site since they takes out your videos when it's reported. I do think goggle drive is safe since none of those videos got removed or messed with. It's been there for a while and the loading speed are also fast. For copyright issue, goggle drive is better then Vimeo. What do you guys think?

Hunnie if you want, you can use my youtube account. Inbox me girl. Can I ask you to use a different title for your series? Hero could be called Oreh. Will that work? or you could call it "blah blah blah rei is teacher's pet" lol.....how about "Khmer bross love hun sen?"

Last edited:

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I would go with Rei's suggestion. Usually, other site download from us then hosted in there youtube or whatever. That's y i wouldn't mind if they post my vdo up. I consider as a cloud backup for me lol

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Hunnie if you want, you can use my youtube account. Inbox me girl. Can I ask you to use a different title for your series? Hero could be called Oreh. Will that work? or you could call it "blah blah blah rei is teacher's pet" lol.....how about "Khmer bross love hun sen?"

No matter what title u name, youtube still know. I been their many times. I use to upload Kung Fu Master in youtube and only give title as 1.mp4, etc or i even try ab001.mp4. damn youtube still know lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
No matter what title u name, youtube still know. I been their many times. I use to upload Kung Fu Master in youtube and only give title as 1.mp4, etc or i even try ab001.mp4. damn youtube still know lol

I agreed with you bong. As long as people views it, they're the one reporting it so names doesn't change anything.