What Chinese-khmer Drama Should I Watch?

Phaise Tech

Beggar
Can anyone recommend a good Chinese-Khmer drama that stars pretty actresses? I prefer the ancient style Chinese dramas. When I say "pretty actresses", I mean just any actress that you find attractive. Basically, as long the setting is ancient style, then I am open to watching anything with pretty actresses.

Last edited:

lovepink

Commoner
hey can you elaborate by pretty actresses? Also, do you prefer kings/queens, marital arts/swords/fighting or magic and supernatural?

lovepink

Commoner
Im usually into kings and queens kind of stuff.

Here is a must watch

Schemes of Beauty - Ruby Lin, Sammul Chan
Bing Bing Jing - (Scarlet Heart) starring kevin cheng, ceilia liu, nicky wu
Jade Palace - Gong

i need to think about this some more. I have some other suggestions but it also depends on your perception of beauty?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Can anyone recommend a good Chinese-Khmer drama that stars pretty actresses? I prefer the ancient style Chinese dramas. When I say "pretty actresses", I mean just any actress that you find attractive. Basically, as long the setting is ancient style, then I am open to watching anything with pretty actresses.

Since we all have different taste in beauty it would be nice if you can tell us who's your favorite actress that you enjoy watching so far?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Here is a must watch

Jade Palace - Gong
Hey...those are my favorite as well:D watching them at leat few times already...lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

Here is a must watch

Jade Palace - Gong

i need to think about this some more. I have some other suggestions but it also depends on your perception of beauty?

Which one is your favorite of those three?

kalyann

Commoner

Here is a must watch

Jade Palace - Gong

Schemes of beauty is a good drama. Ruby is such a doll!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
ummm, i watched like 5 episodes so far...havent had the time to finished yet nd its like been 5 months already lolz
you should make time to finish it, Kalyann dear:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hmm, when I think of pretty actress, I'm thinking The Revelation of the Last Hero would fit the requirement. (y)

U288P1T1D770881F23DT20130225145349.jpg

imageResize.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The New Adventures of Chor Lau Heung 1984 has lots of pretty actress, not to mention the pretty costumes for the females.

1984-tvb-the-new-adventures-of-chor-lau-heung.jpg

2.png