What Do You Snack On?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
images

Lately I chomp down a lot of rice cakes with peanut butter. Yummy snack. Try it.

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
My fav flavour is caramel rice cakes, the others are blah to me. I snack on little children. Young flesh is delicious and it will make me stay young forever too. XD

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Cambodian fry sweet potatoes is my favorite at the moment. I will pick up a lot when I go back down to Riverside Market. Eating that with a cup of ice drink, hmm sounds so good right now. Too bad, nothing now.. :cry:

FriedBanana.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
see this fry sweet potatoes pic, make me so hungry:rage:

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I usually eat chips or poptarts. Iced tea is my favorite beverage to go along with all of this :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I usually eat chips or poptarts. Iced tea is my favorite beverage to go along with all of this :D
What is your favorite chip? my sons like onion chip and potato ship
he tried to stay ways from pop

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
AkorrThnort.jpg
4323289498_e289c4f3b0_z.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I enjoy snacking on fresh fruit when I'm not in the mood to be junky.
Whenever lychee is in season, I would buy a box of it from the Khmer market.

brewster_lychee_fruit1.jpg

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
@happy & @Hunnie Yeah those are really good but my mom doesn't let me eat a lot of those fruits because she thinks that I will get sick :( Idk why

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
@happy & @Hunnie Yeah those are really good but my mom doesn't let me eat a lot of those fruits because she thinks that I will get sick :( Idk why

I heard that lychee makes you hot inside when you eat too much. But everything consume at moderation is fine. Unless the person has diabetes, then I guess it's not okay.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I do miss those caramel rice cakes, sweet potatoes fried, and those banana wrapped cake sprinkled with coconut from Theary's picture. One of my other favorites was this fried golden donut, which I don't the name. :)