Windows Tablet Or Andorid?

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I did a few research and it's too much :) Need some opinion, pro and con.

Galaxy tab 2 10.1
Galaxy tab 3 10.1
Any full windows 8 tablet

Not an Apple fan... so please not to compare to Apple products

thx

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Afraid I can't help you since I've never owned a tablet before. Although I'm not getting one anytime soon, I'd be interested in the Surface Pro if it gets a price reduced or something. I just want to be running all my devices under Microsoft ecosystem since my laptop, my phone and my next Xbox will all be running W8. :D

I want a tablet, i want to see what the big deal is all about...I want to know if the tablet can ever replace the laptop? Personally, I can't imagine the laptop losing its place since it's been around for decades and has implemented itself in the lives of millions. Why are you getting a tablet, Groupon, for what specific use would a tablet be better than a laptop, beside the smaller size of course. Personally, I hate devices that don't have a real qwerty keyboard. It loses a major functionality in favor of portability.

For me, I think its just a glorified MP3/MP4 player and web browser.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
since i qualify for a free tablet based on my reward point, y not getting one :).. i guess for streaming khmeravenue lol

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I wouldn't replace my laptop with a tablet, but would love to get one especially if given for free lol.

I just want a khmer girl from cambodia ...mail order. heck while Im at it, I'll pick up a tablet too..

How much will the whole package cost me? Mail order bride + Tablet ?

Oh yeah, a nice fancy handmade Sarong...Put everything in a crate and send to me!

Visal

Commoner
If I may Goupon, I would recommend the galaxy note 10 (2013 edition).
I saw the specs and so far, it looks like the best android tablet. It was released like a month ago, something like that.
As for now, because we only have specs for the moment,there are not cons on that tablet.

The cons on Galaxy Tab 2 and 3 is the resolution of the screen.
I like to have and watch my pictures on my tablet. On the Galaxy Tab 2 and 3, the screen resolution is low comparing to the current phone.
It is actually lower than the one on the recent phones. As a result, you have less details and the image doesn't look like sharp as it should be.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I did a few research and it's too much :) Need some opinion, pro and con.

Galaxy tab 2 10.1
Galaxy tab 3 10.1
Any full windows 8 tablet

Not an Apple fan... so please not to compare to Apple products

thx

Looks like you got yourself an Apple tablet at the end. :D

imagesCAZD1UBE.jpg

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
@Hunnie, i been with Android for too long. I guess Puffin Browser change my mind lol. Anyway, I might return the Air and exchange 16gb iphone for a 32gb.

For the Air, I felt it's useless plus i don't play game. phone is good enuff for me.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
@Hunnie, i been with Android for too long. I guess Puffin Browser change my mind lol. Anyway, I might return the Air and exchange 16gb iphone for a 32gb.

For the Air, I felt it's useless plus i don't play game. phone is good enuff for me.

Yeah, for a guy, iPad is too much. I got it for HayDay. :)
The iPad is pretty much an expensive toy, I would prefer a laptop that does more.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I need none of those. I guess i like my desktop better :).

Yeah, desktop is the most beneficial of them all. I'm trying to find a good gaming desktop to replace my two years old gaming one. The old one I have is also an i7 processor, but I'm passing it on to the little brats at home. Getting a new one, :)