Would You Take Your Spouse Last Name After You Married

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
There are women that don't want to change their last name once they get married because for business purpose, and there are that cannot wait to change to their husband last name due to many reasons. How do you feel changing your last name after your married?

Erdalee

Commoner
My partner is Norwegian, its really hard to pronounce his surname. He wants to change his to mine, which I find hilarious, so we decided to put our surname together. I love it.

My partner is Norwegian, its really hard to pronounce his surname. He wants to change his to mine, which I find hilarious, so we decided to put our surname together. I love it.
That's so cute! Hmm...yeah I get what you mean. I'm all for name changing if it doesn't work out.
My gf's dad changed his name to American and it worked wonder for him, career-wise. A name is so important these days.
My name is Mr. Spanky :D I should change my name to Hanky-Panky :D Yes, I am a wanker. Proud.

Erdalee

Commoner
That's so cute! Hmm...yeah I get what you mean. I'm all for name changing if it doesn't work out.
My gf's dad changed his name to American and it worked wonder for him, career-wise. A name is so important these days.
My name is Mr. Spanky :D I should change my name to Hanky-Panky :D Yes, I am a wanker. Proud.
Hahaha...I love it. Awesome ;)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I never though of it being a problem and when we comes to talking about it, I would be open to whatever he wants. But if for living purpose, I would choose to keep my last name too. He would be open to my decision also.