Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
English Title: Advisers of Criminal Law
Original Title: Xing Ming Shi Ye
Episodes: 40

xingming.jpg

I saw the first few episodes and have some mixed feelings so far. You guys can be the judge once I add it this weekend. :)

Stream:
Khmer Avenue

DL Links:
Parts 01 to 10
Parts 11 to 20
Parts 21 to 30
Parts 31 to 40E

Last edited:

lovepink

Commoner
thanks rei! looking forward to this series. Even if there is something weird with the storyline??? it is always nice to see good looking actors on screen. They are in my top 10 for Chinese male actors. I am really picky about male actors and i cant stand watching series where the actors are unbearable to look at. It took me awhile to get used to Moses Chan face, now i can actually tolerate him in series.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
thanks rei! looking forward to this series. Even if there is something weird with the storyline??? it is always nice to see good looking actors on screen. They are in my top 10 for Chinese male actors. I am really picky about male actors and i cant stand watching series where the actors are unbearable to look at. It took me awhile to get used to Moses Chan face, now i can actually tolerate him in series.

Hey no problem. I will be posting this sometime tomorrow and you can see it for yourself. :) With two big stars like Nicky and Wallace, it's quite disappointing.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
DL links added. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
This will be my last added series dubbed by SPP in a good while unless there are other competing uploaders out there.

It's too late Rei, you already destroyed the industry for good. Maybe this is the last series SPPCI will be dubbing. Now we must rely on subtitles by Yume to watch all new releases.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It's too late Rei, you already destroyed the industry for good. Maybe this is the last series SPPCI will be dubbing. Now we must rely on subtitles by Yume to watch all new releases.

The viewers watching my videos in recent years should be responsible too lol.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Greetings Rei, I think epi 11-17 got nuked pls reup them. Thanks again for sharing.
Thanks Andrew, I can't believe I got reported so fast by SPP. They are definitely trying to get me banned. :D

SPPCI if you read this <------ please send me the 11.65 you owe for dubbing for you all these years. :D

KhmerBross

Commoner
Shit i got a PM by SPPCI that i can't upload they video no more, when i didn't upload they video...That funny a lot of my video got deleted and is not even SPPCI about 7 of my series got deleted lol....I gust upload old Thai-Seang-Video will get deleted too

Not even a good serie, why they so mad? Nobody buys it! I stopped buy since 2004, ever since I rented Blade Heart, that serie so bad it make me sad Raymond Lam make terrible series so I stop buying from Super Video in White Center, West Seattle, I only go there for Sach Kow Ang!

lovepink

Commoner
Hi rei,
Is it possible for you to check episodes 1-10 again the download links? For some reason I am getting copies of the same episode. They seem mixed up. I don't think there is any episodes 2-5? There is a lot of eps 9-10. Thanks

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hi rei,
Is it possible for you to check episodes 1-10 again the download links? For some reason I am getting copies of the same episode. They seem mixed up. I don't think there is any episodes 2-5? There is a lot of eps 9-10. Thanks

I'll look into it tonight Lovepink. Sucks that all my videos got deleted, so I'll be busy re-adding them back this weekend. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Episodes 1 to 10 fixed, and Episodes 21 to 32 added. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
All parts are completed. :)

lovepink

Commoner
thanks rei for all the uploads. I havent had time to watch all the episodes yet but i am looking forward to them. thanks