Incomplete Young Justice Bao I

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm working on the Young Justice Bao trilogy. It makes sense to start from the first one, first. :D

yjb-poster.jpg

Episodes: 64 End

Streaming Links:
Khmer Ave

Mega Links:
Episodes 1 to 10
Episodes 11 to 20
Episodes 21 to 30
Episodes 31 to 40
Episodes 41 to 50
Episodes 51 to 64E

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
please on Mega link Rei really like it to watch again :)
Mega links are up for episodes 1 to 10. Check the first post for the link. =]

Bluebird

Thanks for uploading this series.
Also, really appreciated the download links option.
Genuinely thank you so very much, Rei.
Happy 4th July & have a blast
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Thanks for being patient Bluebird, Khmer408, Vicheth, and Doit. I just added more episodes. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey no problem, more episodes added.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey Red, I'll fix it when I get home tonight. Thanks for letting me know.

red

Commoner
thank you Rei for fixing episode 27 and I am really happy for your new episodes you added. I love all the Bao movie.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
@Rei, ur vdo much better quality than mine. Gonna DL to replace mine. You have Season 2? I have season 3.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey you welcome @red. That's good to know Groupon. I have Season 2, but the audio is in mono. You know any software that might be able to convert it to stereo?

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Hey you welcome @red. That's good to know Groupon. I have Season 2, but the audio is in mono. You know any software that might be able to convert it to stereo?

I have no idea but send me one vob of season 2 and see if it any software i have work. If it works, i'll pass it to u.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
All Mega links are complete -- I'm still working on the streaming links though. Groupon, I'll send you a vob for season 2 soon.

red

Commoner
Hi Rei How are you doing?. I have the same problem down on my end too. I can not click on episodes 41-50. Please take a look whenever you have a chance. Thank a lot.