Your Favorite The 80's Songs

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Ah the 80's. When I think of the 80's songs I think of big hair metal rock, the new wave songs. I grew up in Europe during the 80's and one of my favorite group that I listened called modern talking, I think here they were classified as new wave. My favorite big hair metal rock group is Europe, and off course whamp group. What were your 80's favorite groups singers.

ami

Commoner
Ah the 80's. When I think of the 80's songs I think of big hair metal rock, the new wave songs. I grew up in Europe during the 80's and one of my favorite group that I listened called modern talking, I think here they were classified as new wave. My favorite big hair metal rock group is Europe, and off course whamp group. What were your 80's favorite groups singers.
I came to usa in june 89 like believe...so I guess I like M Jackson music...n Asian music :D

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Too many to list. Madonna, Michael Jackson, Surface, Atlantic Starr, Bryan Adam, Stevie B. and others that I can't think of at the moment. But yeah, the 80's have many memorable songs as well as the 90's and early 2000. But today's music aren't that great, once in awhile I'll hear a catchy song on the radio but most are forgettable.

lovepink

Commoner
Too many to list. Madonna, Michael Jackson, Surface, Atlantic Starr, Bryan Adam, Stevie B. and others that I can't think of at the moment. But yeah, the 80's have many memorable songs as well as the 90's and early 2000. But today's music aren't that great, once in awhile I'll hear a catchy song on the radio but most are forgettable.

I do love the old songs sung by Madonna, Michael Jackson ands Bryan Adams.

lovepink

Commoner

I think for me one group is definitely Journey, I love most of their songs so catchy.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
In the 80's there are a few group that did just one hit what people called one hit wonder, and the ones that I remember are One Night In The Bangkok City, and Funky Town.

lovepink

Commoner
In the 80's there are a few group that did just one hit what people called one hit wonder, and the ones that I remember are One Night In The Bangkok City, and Funky Town.

I actually dont remember those songs.

Yeah, I heard on the radio they were doing some research on the top 3 songs that ppl recognize most. Basically, they were measuring how long in seconds it takes the person to recognize a song when they hear it.

These are all one hit wonders too sort of...

1. Spice girls - wannabe
2. Mambo no. 5
3. Eye of the tiger

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
When I came to America '89, James Ingram's "I don't have the Heart" was most memorable. My fobby ass didn't understand one damn word of English, but I liked the song's melody.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Other 80's songs I like.....

Damn, this thread makes me reminisce the times back in the days and how far i've come :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Bon Jovi - You give love a bad name